LightRiver Companies Salem, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking for an IT Systems Analyst with hands on technology experience. In this role, you will coordinate operations and integration of the critical Information systems supporting LightRiver business. The suite of business applications currently in use consists of Netsuite, Nexonia, Salesforce, and Royal4 WMS. Additionally, you will work with key corporate stakeholders to identify strategies for improving operational efficiencies, develop the technical solutions, and coordinate implementations. To be successful in this position, you must be able to work across several domains:
· Support Expert – provide day to day support of the operational systems. Coordinate and manage internal and external resources, ensuring smooth processing and reporting of information, resolving user and system issues, and performing required normal maintenance
· Analyst – lead efforts for “continuous improvement” of information processing within LightRiver. Coordinate efforts to improve efficiency, expand capability, and streamline internal information processing
· IT Project Manager – coordinate, manage, and report to corporate stakeholders on the current efforts to support and improve operational efficiencies.
· Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, such as corporate GL, time-reporting, team collaboration, relational database information stores, document management, and warehouse management applications
· Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to review current operations, issues, and status
· Analyze data processing requirements, and identify areas for improvement; translate into technical solutions
· Document business processes and provide training as needed
· Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
· Manage upgrades/updates of system
Qualifications for Systems Analyst
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
· 4-6 years experience working with information technologies and systems analysis
· Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
· Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
· Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
· Experience with ERP, GL, WMS, and CRM software applications
· Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
· Working knowledge of IT technologies including networking, relational databases, and software automation
· Excellent analytical skills
LightRiver CompaniesWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits and room for growth.
LightRiver Technologies is the premier provider of next generation, multi-vendor, optical and IP networks. We specialize in Metro/ Regional and Long Haul Networks for utilities, service providers and private enterprise. LightRiver delivers unique value with turnkey hardware and software solutions, carrier-grade quality and unparalleled customer care in multi-technology networking.
TechnologyView all jobs at LightRiver Companies