LightHouse, a premier provider of IT services in Albuquerque and Kansas City, is seeking a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our client acquisition and revenue growth targets while maximizing our sales team’s potential. This role requires someone who has excellent communication skills, enjoys building and working with a successful team, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
If you meet the below please apply directly at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1448876256/
- Lead, manage and hold accountable all Sales staff (Account Management, Sales Administration, Outside Sales and Procurement)
- Develop and refine our sales processes and metrics (KPIs).
- The goal of the Sales Manager is to run the Sales Department in a way that meets the leadership team’s goals for the company.
- Management - Own recruiting, goal setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales team.
- Growth – achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Leadership – Ensure sales department goals are in line with company goals, understood and accomplished.
- Teamwork - Lead the sales department in our company values, empowering the team to achieve growth and success.
- Client Satisfaction – Participate in and manage account management function to make sure our clients feel connected and cared for.
- Business Development - Identify new markets and opportunities while maintaining awareness of competition.
- Procurement – make sure we maintain healthy product margins and deliver quotes/proposals in a timely manner.
- Marketing - manage new and existing marketing efforts via outsourced marketing company.
- Interface with tech staff and clients as needed.
- Responsible for creating and implementing training plans for sales staff.
- Hold quarterly employee reviews with sales staff.
- Provide sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Make sure relevant processes and procedures are created and followed by sales team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to lead a team of IT sales professionals and foster collaboration with the entire organization.
- Must be positive and upbeat with a high energy level.
- Must be professional, courteous and organized.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be a go-getter that doesn’t wait to be asked or told; gets the job done.
Experience, Certifications & Education
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager (both new business development and account management), consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Basic technical knowledge or industry expertise preferred.
- Perform all essential functions
- Meet or exceed company revenue targets
- Exhibit LightHouse Core Values on a regular basis
Physical Demands & Work Environment
This description of physical demands and work environment is representative of those that must be met by the person in this position to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. This position operates in a professional office environment as well as varying types of client environments. While performing the duties of this job, the person in this position must be able to operate computer equipment, printers, cell phones, desk phones, and other office equipment. This position frequently communicates with clients and team members and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time, and occasionally move about inside the office to access equipment, files, etc. Valid driver’s license and transportation.