Five years ago, a beautiful child was born. Her family knew something was different, so they started searching for answers. Therapies were needed, but none were available because of the town they lived. Light of Hope has been created to help children in our area that deserve services. Join us in building a new business that will forever change the lives of the children and their families. Room to grow and help be a part of something special. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Our town is near the ocean and a part of a coastal community that is full of history. We would love to help you move to our area with a moving bonus.
Innovative Behavior Options is a leading provider of in-home, center based, and in-school ABA Therapy for clients on the Autism Spectrum. We are seeking candidates to join the team as Board Certified Behavior Analyst - BCBA
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Designs, implements, and monitors comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs.
- Coordinates case management activities and train parents or other caregivers to implement treatment programs.
- Designs and implements comprehensive behavioral assessment and behavioral treatment programs in school, home, and other community settings.
- Provides consultative services to parents, teachers, and other clinical/educational personnel, trains staff as needed, and coordinates home and school communication.
- Conducts frequent supervision and training of clinical staff and trainees.
- Conducts self professionally, responsibly and ethically.
- Completes all paperwork and documentation in a timely manner.
- Completes tasks related to the conduct of clinical services.
- Maintains good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Adheres to the BACB Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts