Mental Health Program Team Leader
Light Of Life Rescue Mission Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Since 1952, Light of Life Rescue Mission has been a safe refuge for homeless and hurting people in the Pittsburgh area. The organization is currently seeking a full-timeMental Health Program (MHP)Team Leader. The MHP Team Leader walks alongside the Mental Health Program clients - life on life - to help clients become self-aware of their issues while creating a loving, grace-filled environment for them. Working as a liaison between the client and other organizations, the MHP Team Leader accesses needed services for clients and ensures delivery of those services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking clients' care plan progress through one-on-one discussions and MissionTracker software
- Facilitating group sessions
- Documenting specific program guidelines.
- Managing the program entry and exit process and monitoring the services and resources of the MHP Program
- Working closely with other Team Leaders
Due to the interface with the clients, all jobs at Light of Life require employees to:
- Walk alongside clients as a disciple of Christ and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them through actions and words.
- Establish mutual trust and create a safe, authentic environment so that the clients continue to mature in Christ.
- Serve the clients in a Christ-like manner and practice a self-evaluative lifestyle.
- Resolve all issues in ways that promote the principles of Light of Life while following the processes described in the staff manual.
- Exhibit love for Jesus Christ, the staff, and the clients.
- Study the Christian Bible and apply the knowledge received/revealed to job duties and clients' specific issues.
- Help the clients make choices that are justifiably in their eternal best interest.
- Practice Christ-like stewardship of all resources.
- Model personal responsibility, accountability, timely reporting and a self-evaluative lifestyle.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, counseling, psychology, human services, or related experienced; Master's degree and/or licensed counselor preferred
- Knowledge from formal and experiential training in drug and alcohol recovery and mental illness
- 2-4 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- HMIS experience and knowledge preferred; Proficient in Microsoft Office
Light of Life Ministries Inc offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and other valuable benefits, which begin the first of the month following employment. Light of Life also offers a retirement plan with match program after 6 months of employment.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit a cover letter with their resume.