SENIOR ACCOUNTANT FOR SUCCESSFUL PUBLICLY TRADED CANNABIS COMPANY
Lifted Liquids, Inc. d/b/a Lifted Made Kenosha, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job post is for the Senior Accountant position of Lifted Liquids, Inc. d/b/a Lifted Made (www.LiftedMade.com), Kenosha, Wisconsin, which owns award-winning delta-8-THC and delta-10-THC brand Urb Finest Flowers. Lifted Made is a wholly-owned subsidiary of publicly-traded LFTD Partners Inc., formerly known as Acquired Sales Corp. (ticker “LSFP”) (www.LFTDPartners.com). The hired Senior Accountant will be expected to work from Lifted Made’s headquarters in Kenosha.
We are looking for an ambitious, organized, detail-oriented Senior Accountant who will assist with the preparation of Lifted Made’s books, records and tax-related returns. Responsibilities will include:
· Implementation of sales and excise tax collection efforts and accounting for these collected taxes;
· Preparing and managing the filing of any necessary sales & use tax returns, excise and tobacco-related returns, PACT Act filings, re-employment returns, income & franchise tax returns, and other returns;
· Account preparation and reconciliation;
· Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable;
· Assisting with the quarterly close process and preparation of the financial statements;
· Assisting the Director of Finance of Lifted Made and the CFO of LFTD Partners Inc. with consolidation accounting and certain sections of reports on Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, and other SEC filings;
· Assisting with quarterly inventory counts;
· Preparation for and assistance with external audits, including compiling audit support requests;
· Helping design and evaluate financial processes, designing and implementing controls to mitigate risks, evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of controls, and reporting observations, findings, and recommendations.
The Senior Accountant will report to the Director of Finance and CEO of Lifted Made, and will also be reporting directly to the CFO of LFTD Partners Inc.
· Actively-licensed CPA;
· College degree in accounting;
· Proficiency in Excel; and
· Knowledge of, and experience in, tax accounting, particularly in preparing sales & use tax returns.
Qualifications That Would be a “Plus”:
· Experience in tax accounting for retail consumer goods companies. Experience in the cannabis and e-liquid spaces is a plus;
· Experience in tobacco/excise tax return preparation;
· Prior experience working in either the tax or assurance departments of a public accounting firm;
· Experience in the accounting of inventory;
· Experience using Xero;
· Experience using GSuite; and
· Experience using SharePoint.
The successful candidate can expect to receive a salary of $50,000-$70,000 per year based on qualifications and experience, with the potential for performance-based bonuses. It is expected that the successful candidate will receive stock options from LFTD Partners Inc.
Lifted Liquids, Inc. d/b/a Lifted MadeWhy Work Here?
Fast-growing; successful; doing acquisitions; has joint ventures; publicly-traded
5511 95th Ave KenoshaKenosha, WI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Lifted Liquids, Inc. d/b/a Lifted Made