To perform factory supplied services offered to crane and hoist owners/users. Such services include preventative maintenance, repair, OSHA inspections, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment, also assistance in orders, warranty claims and assembly.
Essential Job Functions
- Primary functions include technological knowledge in working with electronic inspections, time keeping, email communications, and others on multiple devices such as tablets, phones, and computers.
- Experienced in or ability of working with, and troubleshooting all types of cranes and hoist equipment, electrical or mechanical.
- Capable of dealing directly with the customer and represent self and company in professional and businesslike manner.
- Must show the ability of being responsible with company vehicle(s), equipment and own time.
- Strong communication skills with branch manager to be informed on job status throughout the day.
- Must be physically fit as the position involving standing, climbing, walking, lifting, etc.
- Have a working knowledge of all Federal, State and local codes for overhead traveling bridge cranes and hoists.
- Perform OSHA inspections and preventative maintenance on all types of overhead crane and hoists.
- Make service and repair calls to investigate operating difficulties, diagnose problems and determine reasons, nature of difficulties, diagnose problems and determine reasons, nature of corrections, make repairs or adjustments to remedy malfunctions.
- The ability to lift 50lbs and over with no limitations.
- Perform any electrical and /or mechanical adjustments or repairs with or without engineered drawings. Ability to detail any changes to existing control panel or circuitry. Forward data to engineering so formalized drawings may be developed.
- Work under highly stressed and changing environmental conditions (i.e., heights, climate conditions, dusty). Maintain a sound working condition with customer’s personnel regardless of situation and maintain the image of the company and its products. This is a physically demanding job involving standing, walking, lifting (50-100lb), climbing in and out of lifts, crawling, etc.
- Capable of working with other technicians and subcontractors in a cooperative manner and offer suggestions and comments which are constructive to the job.
- Work independently without direct supervision in the service center or at the customer’s location in professional, safe and timely manner.
- Submit all service call reports, inspection reports, daily timecards and any requested reports on time and legibly.
- Keep customer informed of any major discrepancy or safety related matter concerning their equipment. Suggest what items need to be corrected and assist in sales effort to secure order.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving history to operate and accept responsibility for company service vehicles.
- Service technician must furnish his own common hand tools and meter. Special tools will be provided by the company and are the responsibility of the technician.
- This position involves technology literacy with tablets, phones, laptops for electronic inspections, work orders, punching in/out, etc.
- Work with customer on potential additional work.
- Follow company and customer safety procedures.
- Must become familiar with company handbook policies and procedures.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Lift Solutions Holdings, LLCHarrisburg, PA
ManufacturingView All Lift Solutions Holdings, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.