All-Lift Systems, Inc is an industry leader when it comes to Hoists and Cranes! We are a multi-faceted company, specializing in sales, manufacture, service, and inspection of industrial lift equipment; specifically, overhead, manual, and electrical hoists and crane systems. We've dedicated ourselves to continual improvement in areas of product and service and take pride in our ability to consistently and reliably meet our customers' needs. Continual growth along with our dedication to excellence calls for an addition to our Team and a great opportunity for the right individual. All-Lift Systems is looking for a Service Technician to join the team. The Service Technician will perform factory supplied services offered to crane and hoist owners/users. Such services include preventative maintenance, repair, OSHA inspections, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment, also assistance in orders, warranty claims and assembly.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary functions include technological knowledge in working with electronic inspections, time keeping, email communications, and others on multiple devices such as tablets, phones, and computers.
- Perform OSHA inspections and preventative maintenance on all types of overhead crane and hoists.
- Make service and repair calls to investigate operating difficulties, diagnose problems and determine reasons, nature of difficulties, diagnose problems and determine reasons, nature of corrections, make repairs or adjustments to remedy malfunctions.
- Perform any electrical and /or mechanical adjustments or repairs with or without engineered drawings. Ability to detail any changes to existing control panel or circuitry. Forward data to engineering so formalized drawings may be developed.
- Submit all service call reports, inspection reports, daily timecards and any requested reports on time and legibly.
- Collaborate with other technicians and subcontractors in a cooperative manner and offer suggestions and comments which are constructive to the job.
- Keep customer informed of any major discrepancy or safety related matter concerning their equipment. Suggest what items need to be corrected and assist in sales effort to secure order.
- Work directly with the customer and represent self and company in professional and businesslike manner.
What we offer:
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Company Paid Training
- $2,500 Signing Bonus
- Referral Program Earning You Up To $7,500
- The ability to lift 50lbs and over with no limitations.
- Experienced in or ability of working with, and troubleshooting all types of cranes and hoist equipment, electrical or mechanical.
- Work under highly stressed and changing environmental conditions (i.e., heights, climate conditions, dusty). Maintain a sound working condition with customer's personnel regardless of situation and maintain the image of the company and its products. This is a physically demanding job involving standing, walking, lifting (50-100lb), climbing in and out of lifts, crawling, etc.
- Working knowledge of all Federal, State and local codes for overhead traveling bridge cranes and hoists.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision in the service center or at the customer's location in professional, safe and timely manner.
- Must have a valid driver's license, good driving history to operate and accept responsibility for company service vehicles.
- Furnish own common hand tools and meter. Special tools will be provided by the company and are the responsibility of the technician.
- This position involves technology literacy with tablets, phones, laptops for electronic inspections, work orders, punching in/out, etc.
- Work with customer on potential additional work.
- Must show the ability of being responsible with company vehicle(s), equipment and own time.
- Strong communication skills with branch manager to be informed on job status throughout the day.
- Follow company and customer safety procedures.
- Must become familiar with company handbook policies and procedures.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Lift Solutions Holdings, LLC
421 Amity RoadHarrisburg, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.