Sales Territory Account Manager Job Summary:
Working as a Sales Territory Manager, you will implement solution-based sales strategies that uncover new business opportunities and manage account growth within the Lift Solutions premier client group. You will be responsible for generating new business, account penetration, and account growth across all product lines within a geographic territory.
Sales Territory Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop new business within an assigned account base.
- Sell material handling solutions to existing customers and prospects across multiple locations, utilizing a solutions selling strategy.
- Partner with other Territory Managers as a part of an account management team.
- Plan and manage assigned accounts to maximize potential
- Drive business to most cost effective fulfillment channel and maximize most cost-effective channel options for sales fulfillment
- Prepare and present professional corporate business proposals and executive presentations
- Obtain and exceed desired results in account growth, market penetration and revenue targets
- Build and foster meaningful business relationships, and internal partnerships, based upon an account management team model
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction and retention
- Incorporate all applicable sales stimulation strategies, sales programs, and other targeting contacts, e.g. cold calling, prospecting, networking, and market knowledge
- Submit weekly call reports for prospects and existing account coverage including sales forecast to Sales Manager
Sales Territory Account Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience
- 2+ years of Business-to-Business Sales Experience (B2B), utilizing a solutions selling strategy
- Ability to develop business relationships with clients and decision-makers in a corporate structure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Negotiating and closing skills
- Must be flexible of roles and responsibilities on the Account Management Team
- Must be able to facilitate conversational and negotiating skills
- Pass interview/assessment qualifications
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Material Handling, Industrial Warehousing or Industrial Equipment knowledge
- Experience working within a Team Selling model
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree preferred