Lift Energy is looking for a seasoned site surveyor to join our growing team!
- Be able to follow a preset job schedule and track hours on a smart phone application
- Be able to effectively and succinctly communicate with customers during the initial face to face greeting and/or on the phone
- Be able to effectively and succinctly communicate with a centralized scheduling team
- Conduct a physical site survey using a variety of company provided tools and equipment including measuring devices, hand tools, ladders, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Document the project site with photos using a company provided smart phone
- Fill out, by hand, paper site surveying sheets needed by the design team to produce permit-ready documents
- Upload information to our company software using a company provided smart phone
- Provide and maintain a current, valid driver's license and a clean driving record to safely operate a company vehicle or personal vehicle for company use as necessary.
Additional duties required as needed
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a discipline related to construction or building sciences; estimating or site surveying experience is preferred; photovoltaic installation experience is preferred; energy efficiency is preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift 70lbs and maneuver a large ladder and other equipment as necessary.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold weather, heat or cold in homes and attics)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, and work on rooftops and in attics of multi-level buildings
- Ability to organize and maintain paper documents and electronic photos and files
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills are required in order to communicate with the customer and coworkers
- Excellent customer service skills required
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals with or without the use of an electronic device
- Proficiency with smart phone applications
- Basic computer skills including the ability to copy files and communicate via email
- The ability to read plans, specifications, diagrams, equipment submittals, and material data sheets
- An understanding of site surveying, construction sequencing, construction methods and materials
- Basic knowledge of residential electrical systems
- Must be able to follow standardized processes while working unassisted
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Must have a current, valid state driver s license and must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen