Under the direction of the Director, Contracts and Provider Network Management the Administrative Assistant II provides administrative support to the Contracts and Provider Network Management Team. The Administrative Assistant II provides coordination of services for the Contracts and Provider Network Management area while projecting a professional image and maintaining confidentiality.
- Responsible for tracking provider site reviews: schedules reviews, manages follow-up correspondence with providers, and stores and distributes reports from audits.
- Maintains departmental records regarding provider documentation, meeting notes, etc. Facilitates the Provider Meeting process: call for agenda, distribute communication, take minutes at the meeting, and post minutes on the web site.
- Cross trains with other Administrative Assistant employees in the agency to serve as backup for one another.
- Schedules committee appointments, trainings, and meetings for department staff including but not limited to making room reservations, distributing agendas, notifying meeting participants and taking minutes: particularly managing the calendars for the department members.
- Prepares, proofreads, edits, and distributes department correspondence.
- Coordinates the New Provider Orientation process, including scheduling, sending invitations and creating sign-up and attendance lists.
- Conducts spot checks on residential settings under the supervision of Contract Manager staff to evaluate for health and safety issues.
- Prepares and facilitates Requests for Proposal (RFP) in coordination with the Governance office, drafting and preparing the RFP document, preparing and mailing official meeting letters to participants, preparing and scheduling legal notice, developing the process schedule, scheduling and facilitating key meetings, updating appropriate leadership staff of progress.
- Completes purchase requisitions and manages invoicing for the department.
- Facilitates task management of department with the Director, including administering the Asana and Concord software services.
- Manages communication for the Director, including email and phones, and is primary contact for the provider network; provides accurate information, directs calls to appropriate staff and/or transcribes voicemail, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Mental Health First Aid Training, upon hire.
- Must have reliable transportation*
*LifeWays vehicles are provided to employees for the purpose of transporting consumers; employees must possess a valid MI motor vehicle operator's license and verification of an acceptable driving record. Personal vehicles may be used for company business when drivers meet the following; valid MI motor vehicle operator's license and proof of personal vehicle insurance in accordance to guideline.
LifeWays inspires hope and promotes life-enhancing recovery.
We envision a fully integrated healthcare network that supports individuals in our community to reach their full potential.
We value exceptional service, person-centered care, innovation, integrity, strategic partnerships, and compassion.
We Serve Jackson and Hillsdale County Residents:
Adults with Mental Illness
Persons with an Intellectual/Developmental Disability
Persons with a Co-Occurring Disorder
Youth with Serious Emotional Disturbances
Uninsured (on a case by case basis)
Underinsured (on a case by case basis)
If you would like more information about LifeWays, who we serve, and how we operate, please call our Customer Services department at 517.780.3332 or contact us through our Contact page at https://www.lifewayscmh.org/About-LifeWays
LifeWays Community Mental Health