Child Care Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a local Nanny Agency that provides childcare to families in Reno, Sparks, Tahoe, and the surrounding areas! Join our growing team to be a part of the Lifetime of Love Family! We highly value our employees by providing a fun-loving work environment for passionate childcare providers to grow. We offer a great career ladder, an employee of the month, bonuses, and raise opportunities.
Why Work for Us?
- Amazing Families
As a Lifetime of Love Nanny, you are a positive figure and caregiver for the children you care for on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities are the following:
-Supervise and interact with children in a safe and compassionate manner
-Implement creative activities to assist with child development
-Create a positive and nurturing environment for children
-Perform a variety of tasks, such as dressing, feeding, bathing, and overseeing play
-Provide light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation, and errands run for families.
-Go above and beyond the family's expectations
- Supervise and interact with children in a safe and compassionate manner
- Implement creative activities to assist with child development
- Create a positive and nurturing environment for children
- Perform a variety of tasks, such as dressing, feeding, bathing, and overseeing play
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver's license.
- Previous experience with childcare or other related fields (personal and/or professional)
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and their parents
- Positive and patient demeanor
Lifetime of Love Nannies
3675 Lakeside DriveReno, NV
Get fresh Child Care Nanny jobs daily straight to your inbox!