One Amazing person wearing two hats. This duel role is an instrumental part of our brand representation and requires the right candidate that is capable of organizing their day, projects, and responsibilities while being the first impression of the company.
*JOB LOCATION IS IN ROCKWALL, TX
Social Media Manager 90%
Director of First Impressions 10%
The social media account manager is ultimately responsible for the management and development of activity on core social media channels with the aim of driving engagement, building an audience, increasing web traffic, and leads. They work closely with the VP of Marketing and Client Experience to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
SEO, PPC or Email Marketing experience is a plus
30K-40K /yr Depending on experience
Generous incentives and PTO
Fun family atmosphere
- Create engaging and professional graphics and visuals that reflect the company’s brands. Develop supporting offline collateral and marketing presentations.
- Collaborates across brand silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset. They gain a strong knowledge of the brand audience and assist in the development of content to optimize the path to conversion.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar and drive the production of highly shareable content by working closely with the content blogging partners and freelance writers to provide data-driven recommendations for content by keyword, topic, and headline.
- Identify ideal ROI opportunities for paid social media tactics and optimize campaign spend to maximize ROI.
- Monitor client social channels for engagement opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the company.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
Director Of First Impressions:
The Director of First Impressions is arguably the most important role in our firm. They are the first and last person our clients see when visiting our office. This person sets the tone for the visit and ensures the experience our clients have results in trust, confidence, confidentiality, and warmth. The person that will excel in this role will have a natural smile, willingness to serve and desire to see visitors at ease. They will exhibit polished professionalism in manner and appearance along with a friendly and outgoing personality.
- “Owns” the experience and takes a proactive approach to ensure a remarkable client experience and Looks to create a celebrity experience where all visitors feel seen and acknowledged.
- Above and beyond service skills via phone, email and in-person with clients, visitors, vendors and fellow Team Members.
- Protects and enhances the client experience by ensuring meeting room schedules are maintained and all public viewing areas are clean and orderly.
- Assists in managing the kitchen and break room. This includes making coffee/tea and stocking refrigerators as necessary.
- Assists with maintaining the office, ordering supplies, stocking the kitchen and supply area, keeping the office and areas neat and tidy.; Excellent written/verbal communication and problem-solving skills.