Lifetime Products, Inc. Layton, UT
- Posted: 12 days ago
Lifetime Products, located in Clearfield, Utah, designs and manufactures consumer products for major retailers around the world, including Sporting Goods, Lawn & Garden, Water Sports, Play Sets, Coolers, and Tables & Chairs.
Lifetime Products Inc., is seeking an entry to mid-level Industrial Designer to join our R&D team.
We are looking for a talented Industrial Designer who can envision the next generation of products in our Playset Category. If you are a kid at heart and can see yourself designing products big and small for adolescent play, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Sketching ability that effectively communicates your design vision across internal and external audiences.
- 3D CAD modeling of complex surfaces with a desire to find innovative ways to model new design challenges.
- Software Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Sketchbook-Pro, Keyshot, Creo (Pro/E), or similar software is preferred.
- Ability to set priorities based on current design needs and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with attention to detail and drive for results.
- Independently complete design assignments within established time frames.
- Team Player: You will work closely with the ID Team, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to discover, define, and develop the best product solutions.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Health Clinic
- Tuition Assistance available after 90 days
Lifetime Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Lifetime Products, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Lifetime Products, Inc.