The Lifetime Healthcare Companies aim to attract the best talent from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and experiential backgrounds, to diversify our workforce and best reflect the communities we serve.
Our mission is to foster an environment where diversity and inclusion are explicitly recognized as fundamental parts of our organizational culture. We believe that diversity of thought and background drives innovation which enables us to provide leading-edge healthcare insurance and services. With that mission in mind, we recruit the best candidates from all communities, to diversify and strengthen our workforce.
OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
Employees are united by our Lifetime Way Values & Behaviors that include compassion, pride, excellence, innovation and having fun! We aim to be an employer of choice by valuing workforce diversity, innovative thinking, employee development, and by offering competitive compensation and benefits.
Responsible for recording financial data and assisting in the preparation and analysis of various financial records and statements used to monitor and measure business activity within the limits of established practices, policies and procedures. Performs assigned basic financial analysis and/or assists in complex financial analysis for supervisory review. Creates models and makes recommendations based on analysis completed.
• Gathers financial data from a variety of sources; updates and maintains a variety of financial data; prepares financial reports, financial statements and analysis for management review.
• Performs assigned basic financial analysis and/or assists in complex financial analysis for supervisory review, creates models and makes recommendations based on the analysis completed.
• Assists in the determination of the financial impact of various business options for strategic planning and other financial decisions.
• Assists in accumulation and evaluation of data from operational units; accounting records; and outside sources to assist in the development of pricing structures for a variety of company services and products.
• Participates in assigned special projects.
• Responsible for the development and analyses of supporting financial schedules, including preparation of worksheets, maintenance of appropriate backup and documentation for internal control and auditing purposes.
• Offers suggestions and input on process improvement opportunities.
• Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by supporting the Lifetime Healthcare Companies’ mission and values and adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct, and Leading to the Lifetime Way values and beliefs.
• Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
• Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
• Performs other functions as assigned by management.
Performs all functions of Financial Analyst I in addition to:
• Prepares financial reports, financial statements and forecasts for management review.
• Prepares and analyzes quarterly and annual regulatory filings.
• Analyzes and interprets financial records and reports; reviews and assesses validity of financial estimates from a variety of sources.
• Coordinates accumulation and evaluation of data from operational units; accounting records; and outside sources to assist in the development of pricing structures for a variety of company services and products.
• Coordinates assigned special projects; prepares and delivers necessary written and oral presentations.
• Oversees the development and analyses of supporting financial schedules, including preparation of worksheets, reconciliation of account balances, maintenance of appropriate backup and documentation for internal control and auditing policies and procedures.
• Provides training and guidance to other staff as needed.
• Demonstrates adherence to internal controls surrounding Sarbanes Oxley and have ability to explain same.
Performs all functions of Financial Analyst I and II in addition to:
• Analyzes and interprets complex financial records and reports; reviews and assesses validity of financial estimates from a variety of sources against stated business objectives.
• Acts in a consultative capacity to management at all levels of assigned organization unit to provide professional technical expertise in the determination of suitable approaches to financial concerns.
• Develops procedures and coordinates accounting transactions for various inter-company transactions.
• Reviews and approves project cost/benefit analyses prior to presentation to company management.
• Functions as division/company representative on assigned corporate teams involving complex project implementations and/or evaluation and improvement of company practices.
• Assists with coordination and planning of annual financial projects (i.e., budget process, etc)
We include multiple levels of classification differentiated by demonstrated knowledge, skills, and the ability to manage increasingly independent and/or complex assignments, broader responsibility, additional decision making, and in some cases, becoming a resource to others. In addition to using this differentiated approach to place new hires, it also provides guideposts for employee development and promotional opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required and two years financial analysis experience required. MBA/CPA preferred.
• Capable of establishing constructive relationships with internal and external staff and management at all levels.
• Demonstrated financial modeling skills.
• Strong analytical skills required.
• Intermediate MS Excel and Cognos skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint Access, Word)
• Advanced communication skills required.
In addition to Level I requirements:
• Three years financial analysis experience required
In addition to Level II requirements:
• Five years of progressive financial analysis experience required, MBA strongly preferred.
• Some advanced MS Excel skills required.
• Some advanced Cognos skills required.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer