City Lifestyle Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sales Director - Business Owner
As the world begins to go back to normal, is your “normal” worth going back to? Are you a tenacious go-getter making a fraction of the revenues you generate? Do you crave a higher sense of work/life balance? Does your community deserve a champion who highlights the great things happening?
We are actively seeking the highest quality talent to partner with for this unique opportunity. You’ll launch and run a publication within your local community. Walking the path of entrepreneurship, realizing and achieving greater successes and freedom from the corporate grind, all with the continued support from our home office. A chance to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
Lifestyle Publications was founded in 2009, and for multiple years, has been recognized by "INC Magazine" as one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
About Lifestyle Publications:
- #1 producer of luxury publications targeting local cities and communities
- 1325% growth in publications since 2011
- 82% read rate
- Collectively reaching over 6.5M readers each month
Benefits of working with Lifestyle Publications:
- Building your own book of business with significant margins.
- Working for yourself but not by yourself
- Making a real difference in your community
- No industry experience required
- Full initial training and continued sales support
- Complete layout and ad design
- Creation, printing, and mailing of publication to readers
- Website design and support
- Customized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Customized Customer Portal
Key Job Responsibilities
- Build and grow a book of business based on a proven model and process
- Prospect and close advertising opportunities with local businesses
- Utilize proprietary software to manage customer pipeline and business operations
- Represent the Lifestyle Publication brand in everything you do
- Facilitate events supporting local businesses in the community
- Committed to developing and growing
- 3-5 months of savings are required to sustain you during the launch phase
- Ability to establish meaningful relationships with local business owners and high-level executives
*There is no need for publishing experience, as this is simply Business Development, Sales, and impacting your community.
City LifestyleWhy Work Here?
One of the top ranked companies in the nation for both growth and employee satisfaction.
City Lifestyle is committed to telling the good news and building up the local businesses of our communities. With over 12+ years of growth, we have created a model that allows you to start your own publication and have tremendous support. The best part is that you don't need publishing experience - just a love for your community and a willingness to work hard!