Lifestyle Publications was founded in 2009, and for multiple years, they have been recognized by "INC Magazine" as one of the top 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States.
Due to the accelerated growth, Lifestyle Publications is seeking highly motivated individuals with sales and/or business ownership backgrounds to launch and run a luxury publication within their local communities.
About Lifestyle Publications:
- #1 producer of luxury publications targeting local cities and communities
- 1325% growth in publications since 2011
- 82% read rate
- Collectively reaching over 6.5M readers each month
Benefits of working with Lifestyle Publications:
- Building your own business with significant profit margins
- Working for yourself but not by yourself
- Making a difference in your community
- No industry experience required
- Full training and sales support
- Complete layout and ad design
- Creation, printing, and mailing of publication to readers
- Website design and support
- Customized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Customized Customer Portal
Key Job Responsibilities
● Build and grow a business based on a proven model and process
● Prospect and close advertising opportunities with local businesses
● Utilize proprietary software to manage customer pipeline and business operations
● Represent the Lifestyle Publication brand in everything you do
● Facilitate events supporting local businesses in the community
- Committed to developing and growing your own business
- 3-5 months of savings are required to sustain you during the launch phase
- Ability to establish meaningful relationships with local business owners and high level executives
**There is no need for publishing experience, as this is simply Business Development, Sales and impacting your community
By mid-2011 Lifestyle produced four community-focused, monthly publications, which served nearly 60,000 homeowners in the most affluent suburbs of Kansas City. With such success in the Kansas City market, Lifestyle decided to license the rights to produce magazines around the country.
Lifestyle’s mission is to bring communities together by sharing local stories that appeal to readers. From learning about people in the community and neighborhood heroes, to introducing new restaurants and entertainment venues around town, each issue is created for the residents of the community. The goal is for readers to ‘run into’ someone they know in nearly every issue.