Advertising Sales Executive
Lifestyle Publications Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE/WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Fellows Enterprises (Lifestyle Publications/City Lifestyle) is an exciting, growing, print and digital media and advertising platform/business in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. Our brands currently include City Lifestyle.com, Scottsdale Lifestyle and Paradise Valley Lifestyle Magazines. Everything we do starts with culture. We strive to be a positive light and useful resource for all who we come in contact with. Our company culture is centered around integrity, positivity and kindness. We approach the local market with a how-can-we-help-you and can-do mentality. We aim to be a true extension of any business's marketing arm.
We’re seeking a self-driven, money-motivated Sales Executive to join our team immediately. You will have a chance to continue to grow our business by working with local business owners, top-level community members and be a guiding force in pushing our company culture by helping local businesses grow and thrive.
WHAT OUR SALES TEAM DOES:
As part of our sales team, you'll handle prospecting, appointment setting and sitting alongside our Publisher, Tammy Fellows who will provide extensive sales training on our products to learn how to best pitch our company and products to clients. The end goal is to be confident, knowledgeable and successful as you interface with new clientele to drive new business independently.
ATTRIBUTES OF OUR SUCCESSFUL SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES:
- Experience in inside/outside sales
- Excellent analytic and communication skills
- Highly Competitive and self motivated
- Looking to grow their sales experience to potentially lead a team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Looking for a fulfilling career helping people and businesses be happy and successful
- Has a strong conviction for personal growth and achieving goals, both inside and outside of the workplace
- Comfortable with change and able to adapt and to move quickly
- Likes to be social and participate at fun and exciting local events
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and dial prospects
- Works well in a team environment and can also work independently
- Has a desire to create change and use their voice when they find a solution
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, exciting environment
- Has a creative mindset
- Possesses an understanding of print and online advertising models, (Not required, but definitely beneficial)
- Has a passion for life and self improvement
- Desires autonomy and authority
- Has a sense of urgency
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- No micromanagement
- We provide ongoing leadership training
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work remotely as well as have access to our office when/if necessary
- Work as an independent contractor
- Our culture allows you to make your own rules, own your results and make plenty of $$ along the way
- Our customer service (partnership approach) model is what sets us apart from other local media brands out there
- We are award winning luxury brands
- We have a true growth mentality, so your voice, actions and achievements will be instrumental in shaping our culture, values and overall impact on the media/advertising world
WHAT’S IN THIS FOR YOU?
- An energized, fun, unique workplace where you can launch and grow your sales career!
- Expand your knowledge in the world of Advertising Sales
Culture is everything to us. Our culture is one that functions through autonomy and is collective, transparent and open. We always practice kindness and positivity and typically, our clients become our friends. We love supporting the causes we believe in and, of course, having a great time!
Our brands reside in the rapidly growing segment of print and digital media and advertising. We are looking for independent, entrepreneurial and self-motivated individuals with tremendous initiative who want to play a significant role in the future direction, growth and success of this dynamic, fun organization.
- If you desire a culture where you’re excited about coming to work, we want you.
- If you like lots of structure, move along.
- If you want to feel like you really belong to a “work family,” we are for you.
- If you love lots of rules that are developed by an individual who can’t do your job, this isn’t your gig.
- If you like rules for rule's sake, keep looking.
- If you like being surrounded by intelligent, driven individuals who work hard at creating value and solutions for clients, while practicing kindness and patience,, this could be the place for you.
- If you like setting goals, being held accountable and holding the organization accountable, working hard and playing harder, raising your hand to take on new responsibilities and making suggestions, consider joining our team.
Discover what it’s like to really LOVE what you do…
To be considered for this position please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifestyle PublicationsWhy Work Here?
Fun and exciting industry, flexible hours, ability to work remotely, independent contractor, leadership training, opportunity for growth!
Lifestyle Publications/City Lifestyle is an exciting, growing, print and digital media and advertising platform in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. Our brands currently include City Lifestyle.com, Scottsdale Lifestyle and Paradise Valley Lifestyle Magazines. Everything we do starts with culture. We strive to be a positive light and useful resource for all who we come in contact with. Our company culture is centered around integrity, positivity and kindness. We approach the local market with a how-can-we-help-you and can-do mentality. We aim to be a true extension of any business's marketing arm.
8989 E Vía Linda #117aScottsdale, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Lifestyle Publications