Customer Relations Representative
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Customer Relations Representative (Entry Level + Training)
Lifestyle Marketing, Inc., here in Milwaukee, is currently interviewing for an Entry Level Customer Relations Representative. We are looking to train in every aspect of sales, marketing, customer service, and business development. This position is ideal for someone who is new to the workforce, looking for a change, or interested in sales, marketing, customer service, and/or business development. Some of our most successful employees came from an industrial background. Need to be around people and in an upbeat, motivating culture?
Lifestyle Marketing has a positive work environment where we encourage personal and professional growth for all of our employees in all our departments including our sales and marketing department. What are your career and life goals? We are interested in helping you achieve both! Lifestyle Marketing believes that when the employer/employee relationship is mutually beneficial it makes for great things all around. Win-win!!
Primary responsibilities for the Entry Level Customer Relations Representative role:
- Our entry-level sales and marketing team is customer-focused and enjoys delivering smiles at each customer encounter
- Exceed customer expectations and team sales goals
- Assist in training other sales and marketing team members
Here are a few things we are looking for in an Entry Level Customer Relations Representative:
- Exceptionally driven with a very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed and advance into management
- Have a positive "solution-oriented" attitude
- Competitive, sports-minded
- Someone who prioritizes growth
- Student mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Customer service, restaurant, or hospitality experience
- Retail sales experience is a plus but not required
- Athletic / sports / team experience
- Someone looking for a positive and energetic work environment
What we offer at Lifestyle Marketing:
- Fast-paced, fun, work environment
- Leadership development
- Training in sales, communication, and effective presentations
- Time management mastery
- Money management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
- Guaranteed results when you follow a tried and true system
Sound interesting? Come join a team that enjoys the same things you do and want out of life! We love to hang out. Most of our key players love listening to live music, catching a sporting event, hiking, and traveling.
Lifestyle Marketing Inc. - Milwaukee
Lifestyle Marketing Inc - MilwaukeeWaukesha, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.