Lifesteps, a local non-profit agency, is currently seeking a part time (PRN) Behavior Specialist to work with several cases in the Pittsburgh Market to assess the needs of adult clients who have an intellectual or developmental disability and develop appropriate behavior programs.
This role is based in the South Hills area (Castle Shannon - Pittsburgh, PA 15234) and the hours are flexible Monday thru Friday, either daylight hours or in the evenings, or both. The cases can be in Allegheny County, or into Washington County, if willing to travel there.
The Behavior Specialist will provide on-site supervision and monitor therapy teams ensuring client success by evaluating client progress and creating effective treatment plans to be utilized by the therapy team.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Special Education, Applied Behavior Analysis or related Human Services field.
- Previous experience working with ID or MH or Behavioral Clients is requested.
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to travel with your own vehicle.
- Candidate must be able to use Excel to track information.
- Acceptable Clearances (ACT 33, 34, and 151) are required.
How to Apply:
- Email your resume to Careers@lifesteps.net
- Online at www.lifesteps.net
- Call 724-283-1010
Keywords - Special Education Professional, Behavior Therapist, Mobile Therapist, Teacher with Masters Degree, Special Education Consultant, Behavioral Specialist
Lifesteps - Where Rewarding Opportunities Start!
Drug Free Workplace