Vice President of Information Technology
Lifesprk Saint Louis Park, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lifesprk’s technology team has been growing! And we are having great success transforming ourselves through tech enablement and integration. Our focus, and our passion, is Lifecare, not just healthcare. We need your seasoned experience to take us to the next level. Come join us and be part of building something truly meaningful as we transform lives and enable people to age magnificently.
Lifesprk, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota (with our VP, Engineering in Boulder, Colorado), has been sparking lives for 15 years and it is time to take our “Whole Person Senior Care” model to a greater reach. To do that, we need you to come and help us build the “best in class” platform for whole-person health. Lifesprk has an award-winning culture - LeadingAge 'Excellence in the Workplace' 2015 award winner, and Star Tribune Top 100 Workplace 2014. We are focused on breaking the roller coaster of the health care crisis--stopping re-hospitalizations. With our Lifesprk ExperienceTM, we are improving the journey for people in the second half of life, using proactive guidance and just the right level of support to create a pathway to living a more meaningful and gratifying life. In short, we spark lives. Find out more, visit www.lifesprk.com.
As our VP of IT, you will bring years of experience executing both business and technical strategies. You will accelerate our ability to fully take advantage of the full potential of our technical solutions and create integrated experiences for our teammates throughout the business. Your commitment to employee experience will ensure that we continue our track record as a “Top Workplace” throughout the twin cities. You have been through it all, small to large to enterprise, startup experience a plus, we are growing fast!
We are collaborative, transparent, and believe that trust is the foundation of a great culture. Come use your superpowers for good and spark a life!.
What you’ll be doing as a leader:
- Leading, managing, and coaching a team of technical IT professionals.
- Building strong relationships with other leaders throughout our enterprise to ensure we are deploying the right technology and the right level and at the right time.
- Ensuring that we are deeply informed of technical innovation going on in healthcare generally and senior care specifically.
- Contributing to the strategic vision and collaborating on the development of short/mid/long term roadmaps to communicate that vision throughout the organization.
- Identify, design, and execute our strategic vision by launching scalable solutions that support the rapid growth of our core businesses
- Working closely with our VP of Engineering to ensure we are taking advantage of all the data throughout our systems.
- Driving strategic alignment with multi-functional teams through project planning, polished presentations, dashboards, and documentation.
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions to meet and exceed employee expectations while driving efficiencies and cost optimization.
- Managing the IT Business Systems and Infrastructure P&L, including drafting, and executing its budget, while also developing its organizational structure.
- Developing, following, and advocating for established protocols for HIPAA compliance and other security-related policies and procedures
What you’ll be doing from the keyboard:
- In partnership with our Director of IT Security, design, implement, and ensure governance of Information Security systems, standards, processes, and protocols
- Lead the design, specification, configuration, installation, and maintenance of a complex environment spanning multiple locations, multiple vendors, and multiple businesses.
- Manage all IT vendor relationships and create a healthy collaboration with our finance team to ensure internal procurement processes are followed.
- Develop a first-class help desk system, team, and service that will rapidly scale with the rest of the organization.
- Ensure technology platform availability compliance to Service Level Agreements and hold accountable all IT Vendors to high-level SLAs.
What you’ll be doing as a champion of employee experience:
- Expect and react promptly to business unit requirements and inquires
- Developing metrics to measure our success at building a world-class employee experience
- Advocating for change to transform businesses processes through technology
- Leads the Requirements Discovery
- Identifies business needs and desires
- Presents options/solutions that match the business needs and wishes
- Demonstrates the value of Lifesprk Technology
- Assist with the prioritization of features and timelines on potential projects
- Assist business units with full implementation, training, launch, and ongoing improvement iterations to ensure the solution is meeting the needs of the individual employees and the core business.
What it takes: Obsessed with how technology can transform a business
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or IT Management
- Have a successful track record of leading high performing systems and teams in a Healthcare Company
- 10+ years of experience as an IT Leader (Director or above) and you prefer to be a player-coach
- Solid experience with some aspect of a complex technical organization ( networks, security, compliance, systems administration )
- 10+ years of information services management experience with an emphasis on planning and project management.
- 5+ years experience working with EMR/EHR systems
- 5+ years of leadership and management experience and you prefer to be a player-coach
- Experience integrating multiple cloud-based systems to scale
- Has successfully implemented Salesforce CRM across multiple business systems
- Has a hands-on approach to the daily IT needs of the business.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with technical aspects of integration such as SAML, HTTPS, FHIR, and RESTful APIs
- Experience in Microsoft licensing, SaaS/IaaS/PaaS cloud solutions, VOIP (UCaas/CCaas), and IAM/SSO
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a self-starter, and an analytical problem solver - startup experience a plus
- Enjoy making difficult things happen and passionate about solving challenges along the way
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make data-driven decisions
- Strategic thinker with the ability to formulate compelling vision and strategy and translate that to actionable roadmaps and results.
Preferred candidates will likely have…
- Experience with HIPAA compliant or another highly regulated business environment
- Experience managing multi-site senior housing facilities
- Certifications in Microsoft Windows/365
- Experience in Google apps and other 3rd party cloud-based solutions
- Experience SMS, telephony, fax, chat, audio, and video features
- Experience with EMR’s such as HomeCare HomeBase, Athena, PointClickCare
- 3 - 5 years work experience in a Software as a Service, Mobile Application, or Cloud product company in any industry.
AddressSaint Louis Park, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at Lifesprk