Registered Nurse RN Curriculum Developer (Healthcare Experience Required)
Lifesprk Saint Louis Park, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Curriculum Developer serves as a critical member of the Lifesprk team and is responsible for executing the strategic direction of Lifesprk University. This role will liaise with subject matter experts and other staff on curriculum revision, design, and development. The Curriculum Developer will create curriculums and facilitate different adult learning platforms. The Curriculum Developer understands instructional design methodology that enhances the learning experience of all Lifesprk employees. The Curriculum Developer can identify the issues, interpret the characteristics/needs of the learner, identify intended actionable outcomes, develop content, and evaluate outcome strategies. The Specialist collaboratively adjusts curriculums as needed for education staff and technological advancements. The Curriculum Developer is well versed audio-visual design, graphics, professional quality video production and full scope development of educational programs for remote and in-class learning. This position requires organizational ability to oversee the development of multiple teaching platforms simultaneously for a vast continuum of learning needs. The Specialist will oversee the execution of all trainings to include in house and remote technology set up. As curriculum is designed, the specialist will coordinate employee trainings, orientations, specialty sessions and compliance with curriculums. The specialist will be the expert of the learning management system (LMS). There may be other duties as assigned.
Position Functions and Responsibilities
Learning and Development Coordination & Facilitation
- Designs and develops detailed employee learning programs in alignment with Lifesprk’s goals and training needs.
- Coordinate all resources needed, including training center, facilitators, and audio-visual equipment.
- Creates and coordinates a weekly, monthly and annual training calendar for all stakeholders.
- Coordinates all employee trainings in CORE curriculum.
- Consults with subject matter experts to provide course content and training curriculum. Sets learning objectives for each course.
- Select appropriate instructional methods, define timeframes, and prepare training materials in physical and digital formats.
- Assesses and analyzes efficacy of trainings and identifies developmental needs and recommends trainings accordingly.
- Creates engaging training curriculums with videos, interactive platforms and participative activities.
- Track employee performance and training outcomes and summarize results to stakeholders.
- Create clear instructional copies for learning.
- Other duties as assigned
Development of Learning Program
- Have a clear understanding of video production and video editing and be able to create engaging instructional videos.
- Basic Adobe, Flash Programming, Digital Production and Learning Management Software
- Ability to identify needs, create and implement learning programs at all levels.
Learning Management System Administration
- Assists with Learning Management (LMS) Administration tasks including assigning curriculum, troubleshooting issues, and reporting on all activity in the LMS
- Tracks employee completion and pulls completion reports and sends to supervisors to ensure training is completed per regulations
- Answers employee questions regarding accessing and using LMS
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or Relevant Field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in LMS tasks, curriculum creation or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience with developing curriculum and instructional design for adult learners.
- Prior experience in healthcare preferred
- Demonstrated relational skills, involving collaboration, teamwork, and consultation
- Established commitment to diversity and cross-cultural communication
- Technical writing skills
- Must be proficient with technology and technological applications: Windows Laptop, Microsoft Office, Smart Phone, Calendaring, Wi-Fi, HRIS, Internet Browsing, Printing, Basic HTML, Flash Programming, Adobe and Learning Management Software.
- Intense attention to detail and organization is required.
- Must possess:
- ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, verbally and in writing
- ability to facilitate groups
- ability to maintain composure and stay positive in stressful situations
- ability to be organized and prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must adapt well to changing priorities, instant deadlines, and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to teach is a bonus but not a requirement.