Home Health Aide (HHA)
Lifesprk Lake Elmo, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
NEW LOCATION: Boulder Ponds Senior Living - Lake Elmo, MN
$15.00-$18.50 (with no CNA)
$15.25-$18.75 (with CNA)
- Review Care Assignment, understand and follow what is expected
- Personal cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin care, etc)
- Lifting and transferring (pivot transfer, 2-person, Hoyer lift)
- Assistance with range of motion & positioning, exercise & ambulation
- Assistance with dining & nutrition
- Homemaking (housekeeping, laundry, personal shopping)
- Check vital signs
- Medication reminders and administration
- Fall prevention
- Observing and reporting client status updates and changes
- Following all documentation requirements
- 1 year of caregiving experience preferred (home care, assisted living/memory care, skilled nursing/nursing home, hospital or hospice), or be an active nursing student or CNA
- High school diploma or equivalency highly preferred
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Experience lifting and transferring clients (use of transfer/gait belt, and hoyer lift)
- Experience with personal cares (bathing, dressing, toileting, catheter care)
- Strong customer focus with great customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization capabilities.
- Passion for helping clients live healthier, independent lives.
- Must have reliable transportation
For the right candidates, Lifesprk offers:
- Annual Reviews and Raises
- Paid vacation time
- Medical and dental benefits for fulltime employees
- 401k for full-time and part-time employees
- Flexibility to manage your schedule through a Lifesprk Scheduling App
- Referral bonuses
- Career path to other positions within our growing company!
- Caregiving skills
- Implementation, Follow-through, and Accountability
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Customer Focus/Customer Service/Communication: Oral and Written
- Initiative and Creativity
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Team Player
Boulder Ponds is new vibrant senior living community located in beautiful, Lake Elmo, offering Independent+, Assisted Living and Memory Care, managed by Lifesprk! At Lifesprk, we are on a mission to empower older adults to age magnificently! Our proven, whole-person approach supports seniors’ individual goals in the place where they chose to live. Lifesprk is backed by a passionate team of people focused on hiring talented individuals dedicated to assisting residents in living a sparked life!