Parkshore Senior Campus
3663 Park Center Blvd
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
Assists in the implementation of the Lifesprk Experience and the Life Care Management model including but not limited to assisting with Life Plan, Care Assignment activities, and delegated duties as well as honoring clients’ rights, customer service and communication, emergency preparedness, safety, event management reporting, and campus operations (if applicable.)
- Review Care Assignment, understand and follow what is expected
- Personal cares (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin care, etc)
- Lifting and transferring (pivot transfer, 2-person, Hoyer lift)
- Assistance with range of motion & positioning, exercise & ambulation
- Assistance with dining & nutrition
- Homemaking (housekeeping, laundry, personal shopping)
- Check vital signs
- Medication reminders and administration
- Fall prevention
- Observing and reporting client status updates and changes
- Following all documentation requirements
- 1 year of caregiving experience preferred (home care, assisted living/memory care, skilled nursing/nursing home, hospital or hospice), or be an active nursing student or CNA
- High school diploma or equivalency highly preferred
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Experience lifting and transferring clients (use of transfer/gait belt, and hoyer lift)
- Experience with personal cares (bathing, dressing, toileting, catheter care)
- Strong customer focus with great customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization capabilities.
- Passion for helping clients live healthier, independent lives.
- Must have reliable transportation
For the right candidates, Lifesprk offers:
- Annual Reviews and Raises
- Paid vacation time
- Medical and dental benefits for fulltime employees
- 401k for full-time and part-time employees
- Flexibility to manage your schedule through a Lifesprk Scheduling App
- Referral bonuses
- Career path to other positions within our growing company!
- Caregiving skills
- Implementation, Follow-through, and Accountability
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Customer Focus/Customer Service/Communication: Oral and Written
- Initiative and Creativity
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Team Player