Field Marketing Specialist, North America
- Posted: over a month ago
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As a renowned provider of enterprise open-source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Liferay Experience Cloud is an all-in-one solution that unites our Liferay DXP and cloud platform capabilities with built-in analytics and B2B commerce functionality, reducing the time to market and allowing for accelerated innovation - serving notable customers across the globe such as Airbus, US Bank, Honda, and Desjardins.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
As a member of the North American Field Marketing team, you will play a key role in implementing projects and programs to support the sales pipeline. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives as well as analyzing market/industry trends to inform marketing strategies.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Support direct business goals by strategizing, planning, and executing all field events, including conferences, regional seminars, webinars, virtual experiences, and joint partner events.
- Seek new opportunities to generate demand through third-party events.
- Work closely with our NA Partner Marketing team, identifying opportunities and driving partner marketing activities in order to help our partner ecosystem to generate demand.
- Monitor and encourage the adoption of the Liferay Partner Marketing Development Funds.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation team, primarily the Strategic Campaigns and the Digital (SEM & SEO) Marketing Specialists.
- Implement supplemental demand gen marketing activities as needed for the NA region.
- Design, plan, and launch industry and cross-vertical campaigns that will drive awareness.
- Become the NA Field Marketing expert on all top-of-funnel activities.
- Track, measure, and report on the performance of field marketing campaigns and suggest improvements.
- Analyze market/industry trends to identify opportunities and advise marketing strategies based on best practices.
- Assist with the broader marketing team’s initiatives as needed.
- Degree in Marketing or Business, or comparable education/experience
- 2 - 4 years experience in Marketing
- Event execution experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated, proactive beyond your duty
- Are organized with a proven ability to manage tasks and schedules
- Can think analytically and use a data-driven approach
- Possess a strong work ethic/motivation
- Fosters a culture of cooperation and collaboration
- Communicates effectively
What We Offer
- Competitive salary & benefits package according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally. We like to Stay Nerdy!
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Working at a leading open-source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.
AddressDiamond Bar, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Liferay, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?