Associate Field Marketing Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
As an Associate Marketing Specialist, you will join the field marketing team responsible for driving awareness, lead generation, and sales enablement across North America. If you aren’t afraid of a challenge, we’d love to help you make an impact on Liferay’s goals. By working closely with sales and marketing teams, you will benefit from a learning experience on the ins and outs of field marketing, and from an opportunity to advance your career in a high-growth, international, and open-source company.
In this role, you will contribute to marketing success by participating in the planning, design, and execution of field marketing tactics to generate demand and increase brand awareness. As a member of the field marketing team, you will assist and execute a wide variety of tasks related to inbound and/or outbound marketing initiatives.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Help with planning, organizing, and executing company events, partner events, sponsored industry events, and webinars.
- Conduct new/future event sponsorships & presentation opportunities research, make investment recommendations, and help field team make decisions about future event possibilities
- Coordinate with external suppliers and organizers
- Help implement strategy to help publicize & promote event attendance, speaking opportunities, and all related activities via social media
- Communicate with the sales team on required travel arrangements, and to create an effective pre-event overview & training for each event
- Ensure event leads and sales-related activities (including before and after event) are properly documented and assigned for effective post-event follow-up
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved upon
- Support the execution of Field Marketing initiatives to generate demand for North America
- Collaborate with other departments (global marketing, design and web teams, etc.) to create the required content (emails, landing pages, banners, whitepapers, e-books, etc.) and coordinate actions
- Support content creation and localization to provide valuable and ready-to-use assets.
- Work with team to plan and execute demand programs such as digital media, account-based advertising, direct mail, and other initiatives as planned
- Analyze program success and recommend improvements and optimization opportunities
- Communicate with sales team to ensure lead follow up
- Help pull and analyze data on performance
- Degree in Marketing, Event Planning, Business, or comparable education/experience
- 1 year of marketing and/or events experience, or freshly graduated
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, self-motivated, proactive beyond your duty
- Are organized with a proven ability to manage actions and schedules
- Possess a strong work ethic/motivation
- Communicate effectively.
- Excellent organization & time management skills and experience with project management
- Keen attention to detail & excellent team-oriented and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Check out what employees say about us on Glassdoor
- Working at a leading open-source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.
AddressDiamond Bar, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Liferay, Inc.