Part-Time Remote Customer Service, $20/hr. to Start, 20-28 hrs. per Wk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part-Time Remote Customer Service, $20 per hour to Start ($22 if bilingual)
We're family-flexible: your choice of 20-28 hours per week.
No cold calling! No insurance experience necessary. Our national advertising and marketing partners send leads to us 24x7, so there is no cold calling. This is an inbound customer service position who's main determinate is your ability to be cheerful, friendly and on-script on every inbound call.
Location: Remote or In-Person
Start Date: Within next 2 weeks
Who We Are
LifeQuotes.com is a nationally-recognized, family-owned, profitable, debt-free InsureTech leader in the term life insurance market with 400,000+ customers insured. We represent 40 highly-rated insurers and sell policies ranging from $10,000 to $25 million. Please check us out at www.lifequotes.com.
Past Accolades for www.lifequotes.com:
- 107,000+ customer reviews grade us 4.65 Stars: https://www.lifequotes.com/liferequest/customerReview.jsp
- Life Insurance Innovation" award winner… Life Insurance Direct Marketing Association
- "The premier Web site in terms of details and ease of use...” -- Yahoo! FINANCE
- Ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger’s
- Named a “100 Most useful website” by MSN Money
- Past Winner: Forbes’ “Best of the Web“
- The best web site I’ve found...” -- Dallas Morning News
- "...we'd recommend you do your insurance shopping here..." -- Barron's
- "...outstanding - as good as a Web site on insurance can possibly be. Hats off and a gold star to the top insurance site on the Web." -- Insurance for Dummies
What We’re Looking For
Kind and but energetic part-time, home-based customer service representative to help us serve customers 20-28 hours per week. This is an inbound phone center position where you will be talking to and advising 15-25 people per 4 hr. shift using our scripts and procedures after a 5-6 week daytime training period. You must be available for training from 10am-2pm CST for the initial training period. Flex hours available once training is complete and you've been certified. Flex hours are 20hr/week minimum and 28hr/week maximum.
What We have to Offer You
No insurance experience is necessary. We'll train you in a fun, 4-6 week program to start.
This part-time role is a non-commissioned role and offers incredible perks such as...
- Base pay of $20/hr, ($22 if bilingual) plus...
- $2,000 per quarter tuition reimbursement or cash bonus (your choice) each quarter you achieve quota
- So... Target annual earnings at 20 hrs. per week is $30,800 or $37,120 if you worked 28 hrs. per week.
- $500 Welcome Aboard starter bonus paid at end of training (see terms for Welcome Aboard Bonus below)
- 100% paid compensation during all training
- 401(k) plan participation
- Family-friendly flex hours (we're open 24x7)
- Paid streaming subscriptions to include your choice of Netflix, Hulu, Showtime, HBO Max, etc.), mental health subscriptions (BetterUp), Peloton and more
- Possible future path to full-time with full benefits and higher earnings if you have the interest, drive and skill
Terrific for folks at home with family - skip the commute!
Our part-time customer service reps are professionally trained (5-6 weeks) to match our clients with the right insurance plans from our roster of 40 top-rated insurers. Using our clear scripts and procedures, you'll play a key role in providing peace of mind to our customers and their families. This is a "contact center" role where you'll be on the phone ready to take calls and converse with customers in a natural, friendly way. So being a "people-person" is a plus!
What You’ll Need
We require that you show up on your first day with your resident state life insurance producer license in hand or evidence of having passed the test. Your license address must match the address on your driver's license. We'll reimburse you for your home state license acquisition costs. We'll then also pay for 40 more state licenses and all renewal costs.
- You'll need a modern, working computer with no less than 8 GB of RAM memory, a modern WiFi router and a www.speedtest.net score of not less than 150 Download/22 Upload on your home internet speed. We'll ship you a 2nd monitor, a high quality headset and other gear as needed at no cost to you.
- Business or business-related degree from 2- or 4-year University is required
- Life & Health insurance license from your state of residence in hand on your start date
- Pleasant inbound customer service and ability to stay on script and be kind
- Enjoy working fully-remote and being on the phone! You’ll talk to 15-25 people each shift.
- During training, you must be able to attend all training sessions between 10am-2pm CST Monday-Friday for your first 4-6 weeks.
- Following LifeQuotes Sales Agent Certification, you can then pick your own hours (must schedule 4hr minimum shifts, 20-28 hrs per week).
- Job expectation is to complete 1 life insurance application every 2 hours logged at 50% close rate and $750 average premium per paid policy.
- Positive “customer-first” attitude - we’re huge customer advocates and will expect you to treat every caller as if they’re a long-lost family member.
- Strong sense of internal motivation - coachability is a must! We’re looking for sales agents who want to develop a lucrative career, tackle new opportunities, and grow both personally and professionally.
- Ability to diligently maintain a clean pipeline and stay ahead of customer email, text, and voicemail.
- Ability to work a consistent, predictable schedule with minimal adjustment.
- Ability to close business. Don’t worry, practice makes perfect, and we’ll help you along every step of the way!
- Ability to stay empathetic, kind, and helpful with every customer. We use a highly detailed script and will expect it to be read verbatim.
- All candidates must submit a completed application and recent clean credit report and must have no misdemeanor / felony convictions and no vectors.
- All candidates must pass our internal assessment and LOMA test.
$500 Welcome Aboard Bonus Requirements: Must pass insurance license test by your start date, must attend all training sessions (10-2 Mon-Fri) with no absences, must not have earned any written conduct warnings.
Thanks for reading our ad and we sincerely hope to hear from you.
We treat our employees like gold. In April 2009 MSN Money named us a Top 100 Most Useful Website. We have an A+ grade by the Better Business Bureau and are ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger's magazine.
Our radio, TV, direct mail and partnership traffic produces thousands of people asking to buy life insurance per month. We sell about 13,000 life insurance polices per year and we've sold more than 400,000 customers using this radical, pro-consumer model. Our customers can buy online or buy by phone.
Check us out at www.lifequotes.com and come make history with us!
Lifequotes.comWhy Work Here?
Great people, exciting InsurTech atmosphere, good pay, innovation incubator. Great first job for high school or college students.
LifeQuotes.com is a 38 year-old, profitable and debt-free online insurance brokerage rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. We operate an award-winning online insurance exchange and a safe, solid, 38 year-old company, founded in 1984. We treat our employees like gold. In April 2009 MSN Money named us a Top 100 Most Useful Website. We have an A+ grade by the Better Business Bureau and are ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger's magazine. Our radio, TV, direct mail and partnership traffic produces thousands of people asking to buy life insurance per month. We sell about 13,000 life insurance polices per year and we've sold more than 400,000 customers using this radical, pro-consumer model. Our customers can buy online or buy by phone. Check us out at www.lifequotes.com and come make history with us!
8205 South Cass AveVirginia Beach, VA