This is the opportunity of a lifetime! We are looking for top-notch candidates to work in a fast-paced office environment with a start-up culture. Lifematters is a home care agency servicing the DMV area. We have been around for over 15 years but are in a period of rapid expansion and growth.
The Operations Management Trainee will work directly with our COO who has taught at Georgetown University and The Smith School of Business as an adjunct professor. This position is very flexible, and you will be able to focus on projects that interest you. The COO will work with you to build your operations management skills and will be a mentor to you.
Special projects that will be assigned to you will mainly focus on new project initiatives and building a process to achieve goals. Though most of your time will be filled with exciting projects, you will also responsible for assisting in maintaining the COO's hectic schedule. Since you will be under the COO's wing, you will also be attending many of these meetings to observe real-life meeting structures. Must be a fast typist! Must be able to multitask!
Here are some other requirements:
- Have superior written, verbal, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Have strong organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities and projects, while maintaining attention to detail
- Perform well on a variety of tasks while remaining effective in a high-volume, fast-paced, start-up environment; able to juggle a large workload
- Have an exceptional ability to interact effectively with multiple external & internal stakeholders
- Be Tech-Savvy
- 4-year degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Law or related fields highly preferred.
- Be Out of the box, creative, persistent, and not the normal executive assistant candidate.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro