Lifeline Pharmaceuticals is a wholesaler of brand and generic pharmaceuticals to medical professionals and facilities nationwide. Our strong manufacturer relationships and dedicated sales and customer service teams make Lifeline trusted resource to thousands of customers nationwide.
Lifeline is hiring Inside Sales Representatives for their Animal Health Division. The position involves generating sales of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies to veterinary hospitals across the country. Your primary customers and prospects will include veterinarians and their purchasing specialists and could also include larger veterinary group organizations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective and current veterinary practices in assigned territories.
• Must display knowledge and proficiency in explaining and selling products and also refers customers to appropriate resources within the organization when required.
• Expected to maintain a minimum number of daily outbound calls to potential customer base, as well as daily response to email, fax or other customer communications.
• Expected to maintain a high standard of professionalism in their verbal and written communications.
• Follow established sales operating procedures and best practices to achieve monthly sales quotas.
• Work with marketing department to execute mass communication campaigns and maintain a follow up schedule to ensure each lead is contacted.
• Inside Sales Reps are also responsible for providing efficient, courteous, "world-class" customer service experience at all times and will work closely with the Lifeline customer service team.
• Must be a driven and self-motivated individual who is also willing to receive guidance and direction.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Some college with a four year degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
• Pharmaceutical, Medical or Veterinary sales experience or background strongly preferred.
• Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
• Previous telesales experience also a plus.