Lifeline Connections is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Southwest Washington, offering detoxification and rehabilitation for those suffering from the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction. Lifeline patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find long-term recovery. Lifeline's goal is to meet a chronic and desperate need for addiction treatment services. Lifeline has a vision of creating the best addiction treatment and rehabilitation possible in a way that is affordable to the greatest number of people. Over the past fifty years the executive management team and board of directors of Lifeline have remained committed to our passion and vision.
Residential Aide -Women's Program - Posting #20-004
The Residential Aide position works under the supervision of the unit Residential Aide Supervisor. This position provides support in the group living and milieu component of the inpatient program. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
• Ensure a safe environment that promotes recovery for clients;
• Assist clients as needed with homework assignments for treatment plan goals and objectives;
• Work as part of a treatment team;
• Complete all milieu duties as needed and assigned;
• Provide advocacy and assist in facilitating access to necessary community resources, sober support systems, and other professionals;
• Maintain complete and up to date files that document all services and contacts provided consistent with the requirements of WAC and agency policy;
• Supports and implements agency policies and procedures; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent;
• Familiarity with issues specific to addiction and recovery;
• Current CPR/1st Aid certification required;
• Current unencumbered driver license and proof of current car insurance required for Professional Services Unit staff members.
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Great attendance; and
• Ability to work well with others.
Employees working in the inpatient unit get one free meal with every shift worked!
Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources. We will only accept resumes with a cover letter specifying the position title and posting number of the position you are applying for. For more information on this and other positions, please visit our website at www.lifelineconnections.org
Lifeline Connections is striving to be your employer of choice by offering our regular/full time employees a generous benefits package. The plan covers over 75% of medical, dental, and vision costs for the employee and all dependents. There are no out-of-pocket costs for co-pays, prescriptions, or deductible under the medical plan. We also have employer paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and a 401(K) plan that matches dollar for dollar up to 4%. On top of all that, our employees receive approximately 4 weeks of paid time off during their first year of employment (accrual rates increase with years of service), as well as 3 personal holidays and 10 paid holidays per year!
Send us your resume and let's talk about you joining our team!
Why Work Here?
Great benefits and room for growth!