About Lifecycle Construction Services:
Founded in 2007, Lifecycle Construction Services provides Design-Build, Construction Management and General Contracting Services for federal, state, municipal and private clients. Lifecycle has delivered these services on more than sixty military or government installations in thirty states.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military/protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law.
The project manager is responsible to lead, plan, coordinate, and supervise the completion of assigned projects to achieve the following company objectives:
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- No safety accidents or incidents
- Completed on or ahead of schedule
- Delivered with high level of quality which meets or exceeds all contract requirements
- Meets or exceeds all financial targets
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, or similar field with a minimum of five to ten years commercial design-build project management or construction management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail while working under deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Proactive leadership style with strong problem-solving skills and a bias for action
- Exhibits consistent, competent judgement and the ability to manage resources as required to meet company and project objectives
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Strong working knowledge of Procore and Primavera P6
- Customer/Client Relations – serve and support our customers with an unwavering focus on exceeding their expectations and always maintaining professional and open communications
- Safety – Ensure all assigned project personnel, subcontractors and vendors adhere to all required project safety policies and procedures and enforce these policies as required
- Schedule – Proactively manage all weekly and monthly schedule reports and take actions as required to meet all contract requirements
- Quality Control – Ensure all company and project Quality Control procedures are implemented and support project quality control personnel as required to achieve objectives
- Financial Management – prepare project budgets, assist in subcontractor and material procurement, process owner and subcontractor pay applications, provide weekly and monthly financial reports as required by the company, and take actions as required to achieve all project financial objectives
- Subcontractor management – manage subcontractors and vendors as required to meet customer, safety, schedule, quality control and financial objectives for all assigned projects
- Change Orders and Change Estimates – manage all change orders with client and subcontractors
Lifecycle Management LLCFredericksburg, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.