Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Over a month ago
Senior Quality Engineer
It's not what we make. It's what we make possible. And the possibilities at Lifecore are endless!
This full time position offers incredible benefits, your choice of a 4 ½ or 5 day work week, and a company culture focused on development and growth which include promotion opportunities.
Lifecore has a Senior Quality Engineer role available. This individual will lead the quality activities for assigned commercial medical device or pharmaceutical product lines and/or quality system processes to ensure finished product meets quality standards and client expectations. They will lead complex investigations, projects, improvement opportunities, and support production for commercial and clinical products.
This is a hybrid role, with the option to work in the office or remotely depending on your day's schedule.
In this critical role you will:
- Lead a team supporting a group of product lines or tasks
- Support and define process improvement initiatives and monitoring
- Review process data trends to proactively identify potential quality problems, investigate rout cause, and implement effective corrective actions
- Define, review, and approve documents related to batch disposition
- Finished product batch record disposition
- Use quality engineering concepts to monitor, support, and critically review additions, changes or issues to raw materials, product lines and/or critical processes
- Provide knowledge leadership and technical expertise for investigations, manufacturing processes, and inspection requirements
This position could be a great fit for you if you have a passion for problem solving, and the following:
- BS in Engineering or Life Sciences
- 5-8 years' experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering in an FDA regulated industry
- Background in biology and/or chemistry production processes a strong plus!
Lifecore is a growing company and offers a highly competitive total rewards package, including:
- Opportunities to learn and grow with a well-respected company
- Competitive compensation with annual reviews and a company-wide incentive bonus
- Benefits that start the first of the month after you join Lifecore as a full time employee:
- 3 medical insurance plans to fit your needs and budget including an HSA Plan with a generous company contribution
- Low cost dental and vision insurance
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance all 100% company paid
- 3 weeks of PTO in the first year (increases to 4 weeks after just 2 years!)
- 9 paid company holidays (plus your birthday!)
- 4 weeks of paid family leave after 1 year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with company matching contribution
Meet Lifecore Biomedical, LLC:
For more than 30 years, we've made progress possible for patients around the world and for our employees here in Minnesota. As the global leader in manufacturing and supplying sodium hyaluronate (NaHy), more than 90 million patients have benefitted from our certified pharmaceutical grade NaHy. We are guided by an unwavering commitment to improving people's lives, including those who work at Lifecore.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Lifecore Biomedical LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Lifecore Biomedical LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?