- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
It's not what we make. It's what we make possible. And the possibilities at Lifecore are endless!
Our growth has created multiple leadership opportunities across several shifts. These full-time positions offer incredible benefits, a three or four day work week, and a company culture focused on development and growth which include promotion opportunities.
In this critical leadership role you will lead a Fermentation Manufacturing team to ensure the manufacture of Sodium Hyaluronate is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations, Lifecore policies and procedures, and industry standards.
As Fermentation Manufacturing Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) to operate and oversee all stages of the fermentation process including media prep, fermentation, harvesting, ultrafiltration, precipitation, chromatograph, and powder drying/packaging.
- Review manufacturing process for conformance to regulatory requirements, scientific principles and efficient use of resources.
- Timely completion of production batches to meet company production goals.
- Communicate with manufacturing, engineering, maintenance, calibration and quality the production schedule.
- Effectively lead, train, and develop staff.
- Write, review and approve Nonconformities, Design Control Proposals, and Change Orders when appropriate.
This position could be a great fit if you are a strong manufacturing leader with the following:
- BS in Life Sciences or Engineering or Associate degree with equivalent experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or food industries
- At least 3 years of fermentation or technical manufacturing experience in a regulated industry
- Supervisory or leadership experience
- Knowledge or applicable GMP/ISO regulation
- Experience working in controlled environments
Job Type: Full Time Location: Chaska, MN
3rd Shift: Mon - Thurs 9:00-7:30am Monday-Thursday
Lifecore is a growing company and offers a highly competitive total rewards package, including:
- Opportunities to learn and grow with a well-respected company
- Competitive compensation with annual reviews and a company-wide incentive bonus
- Benefits that start the first of the month after you join Lifecore as a full time employee:
- 3 medical insurance plans to fit your needs and budget including an HSA Plan with a generous company contribution
- Low cost dental and vision insurance
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance all 100% company paid
- 3 weeks of PTO in the first year (increases to 4 weeks after just 2 years!)
- 9 paid company holidays (plus your birthday!)
- 4 weeks of paid family leave after 1 year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with company matching contribution
Meet Lifecore Biomedical, LLC:
For more than 30 years, we've made progress possible for patients around the world and for our employees here in Minnesota. As the global leader in manufacturing and supplying sodium hyaluronate (NaHy), more than 90 million patients have benefitted from our certified pharmaceutical grade NaHy. We are guided by an unwavering commitment to improving people's lives, including those who work at Lifecore.
Lifecore Biomedical LLCChaska, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.