Administrative Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Functional Title: Administrative Support Specialist
Department: Senior Meals on Wheels (New Haven)
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Reporting to: Program Director
Last revision date: May 2022
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose/Function: (the main contribution of the function to the total organization.)
This position is responsible for providing support to the Program Director in all phases within the Food Service Enterprise.
- Perform client intake and enrollment.
- Establish and maintain client files.
- Generate daily kitchen report and fax meal counts to caterer.
- Generate and distribute driver route reports.
- Generate and fax “Missing Client Report.”
- Oversee weekly restaurant program activity.
- Interact with FSE Team and provide back up support as needed.
- Perform telephone support.
- Attend appropriate trainings and conferences.
- Assist with nutrition education activities.
- Perform Driver/Dispatcher duties as needed.
- Perform Café Manager duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
- Administrative/office support experience.
- Ability to function as a member of a team.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse clientele and staff.
Confidentiality: The employee will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement. Violation of this agreement may result in disciplinary action up to an including immediate dismissal.
Physical Requirements: Frequent sitting and ability to talk and hear. Frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, crouch and kneel. The member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 + pounds. The member will be required to travel locally by vehicle, work in an office setting sitting behind a computer, as well as interact with clients. Required to be free from communicable diseases and work closely with clients.
Expected Hours of Work
Lifebridge Community Services
AddressNew Haven, CT
Get fresh Administrative Management Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.