Customer Service Representative
LifeStation, Inc. Union, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have immediate openings for experienced Customer Service Specialists at LifeStation.
If you love people and thrive on helping others, then LifeStation is the place for you. Our dedicated customer service team balances rewarding work with a fun and supportive environment.
LifeStation’s mission is to leverage our innovative technology and services to transform the lives of seniors and help them live safely and independently. LifeStation is one of the largest providers of medical alert monitoring and telehealth technology services in the United States.
From the moment you walk into our clean and modern call center, you get the right entrepreneurial vibe with all the excitement and benefits you’d expect:
What will I do?
- Exhibit passion for the important service that we offer
- Provide a supportive voice to our clients and their loved ones
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns and help them find the right solutions
- Make a difference in a customer’s day
- Become part of an amazing team where you can do what you love every day
What do I need?
- A strong desire to help others
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or call center environment
- Comfort using a computer and modern technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high volume call center environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Access to reliable transportation
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination Required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including paid vacation, paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 401k plan with a generous company match and a fully paid training program.
2 Stahuber AveUnion, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at LifeStation, Inc.