We are looking for a passionate, charismatic self-starter ready to lead the charge as a Hospitality and Fitness Manager for our upcoming opportunity in Indianapolis! The Hospitality and Fitness Manager is a full-time position reporting directly to the Director of Hospitality, and Director of Account Management.
Who We Are:
LifeStart Wellness Network is the fastest growing corporate wellness company in the fitness industry – delivering engaging curated tenant experiences, using social-fitness and integrated technology-driven programming to increase brand awareness. We offer a holistic and hospitality focused approach to draw people together, creating a vibrant workplace and community.
We are creating a benchmark for office buildings - turning the workplace into an integrated and dynamic destination that enlivens its tenants mind, body and spirit.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
As a Hospitality & Fitness Manager working with LifeStart our daily responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Hospitality Focused Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes monthly event calendar in collaboration with Director of Hospitality
- Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
- Greets facility guests at all time and assists guests with any requests on a day-to-day basis
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of LifeStart & amenity information
- Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event, amenity and fitness management
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
Fitness Focused Responsibilities:
- Growing our fitness and wellness fan base at said location
- Commit to Personal Training and/or Group Training
- Plan & execute wellness events to increase and maintain customer engagement
- Change lives on a daily basis
- Tracking member success
- Maintain daily club operations
LifeStart is committed to investing in our employees.
- Competitive Salary
- Club Connect Subscription
- Annual CEC reimbursement money
- ACE Health Coach Certification
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Free network of fitness centers
- Degree in health and/or fitness related field, marketing or hospitality
- Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification: ACSM, NASM, NCSA
- Minimum 1 year personal training or group fitness experience
- Minimum 1 year event management
All qualified candidates ready to have fun every day and change people’s lives should APPLY below. We look forward to you joining our amazing team!