LifeStart Group Exercise Instructors are responsible for creating engaging classes for members and motivating them to exceed their fitness goals. They teach to all fitness levels and maintain a welcoming, non-intimidating environment. Sample class formats include:
- Boot Camp
- Cardio/Strength Circuit
- Group Cycling
- Zumba & Werq
- HIIT & Interval Training
As a Group Exercise Instructor at LifeStart, your day will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Prepare for all classes, includes pre-planned workout routines, music playlists, and equipment needs
- Show up at least 10 minutes prior to class
- Greet all members as they enter the class
- Encourage members outside of the room to join in if there is open space
- Register all participants into the membership system
- Begin and end class on time
- Use proper techniques and cues to safely lead participants through the workout
- Offer modifications whenever needed
- Ensure that any used equipment is wiped down and neatly put away
- Act as an advocate for the club and for LifeStart
- Display a professional, outgoing, and enthusiastic attitude
We believe in meeting every member at their current activity level, from sedentary to athletic. We've done it for 28 years and counting.
And we believe in the power of our certified health coaches and dietitians to coach each member to achieve their goals.
Because everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential.
To live life well ...