Currently, CFPS is seeking a Full-Time Outpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our growing private group practice with locations in Andover, Auburn, Chelmsford, Framingham, Lynnfield, Northborough, Wellesley, Weymouth, & Woburn.
While working as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, the Psychiatrist will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide individual psychiatric assessments
- Participate in client follow-up sessions
- Completion of clinical progress notes
- Medication management services
- Effectively communicate with referring providers and client family members
The Psychiatrist may also have the opportunity to:
- Provide Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation with training for certification provided.
- Provide supervision of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- D. or D.O. from an accredited school of medicine
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (within 3 years of completing residency) in Adult or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Hold a valid medical license in Massachusetts or has the ability to obtain
- Hold a valid DEA certificate
Our practice provides well-appointed offices, an EMR system with electronic prescribing, peer consultation groups, and dedicated professionals with whom to collaborate. We also have talented support staff who handle everything from credentialing to insurance authorizations, scheduling appointments, and collection of payments. We perform essential, yet non-billable clinical and administrative functions that comprise the infrastructure needed to maintain a successful, busy practice so that you can focus on your clinical work.
Employee Compensation/Benefits Include:
- Above average productivity based compensation package
- Uncapped earnings, with a first year salary advance
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & Health Savings Account Plans
- 401K Plan with employer contributions
- Existing health plan participation is not necessary
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required