LifeSquire Connect, your assistant resource, is helping an Oklahoma City real estate firm find their next great team member!
The right person will work closely with realtors and clients to accomplish goals and create the perfect office environment. Regular duties will include:
- Handle office communication as the first point of contact including in person, written, digital, and over the phone
- Maintain office supplies, tidiness, and organizational systems, including filing systems
- Manage the office schedule
- Provide administrative support for the company’s CEO and broker, as well as other team members in the office
We are looking for someone who has a passion for taking exceptional care of their office, realtors, and clients, has a strong work ethic, and is committed to the company and its growth. We think the right fit will have the following qualities:
- Extreme positivity and a natural relationship builder
- An eye for detail and a desire for thoroughness
- Highly organized
- A forward thinker – can think of ways, on their own, to add value to both the company’s clients and realtors experience
It’s important to know that the right candidate will have work experience that includes:
- Office administration or other related fields, extra attention will be given to those with experience as a receptionist in a professional services firm
- Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional customer service
In exchange for these qualities and experience, they offer an annual salary from $12-15 per hour dependent on experience.
To apply please submit a cover letter, resume, 3 business references for review.