Community Service Program Director
LifeSpan Home Health San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LifeSpan Home Health is seeking a Community Services Program Director to help support our growing San Antonio, TX branch office.
We are an established and stable home health agency that provides in-home, medical and non-medical, care to the elderly and disabled so they can remain safe and comfortable in their home, with their family, and in the community.
LifeSpan strives to be a leader in home health by providing quality care to patients of all ages. We seek to continually improve services and we believe our employees are the key to our success. Our supportive team environment promotes a culture of patient focused care.
Our Program Directors (equivalent to a Case Manager, not an Executive/Administrator level position) are responsible for the internal operation of the managed waiver program.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the assigned programs.
- Monitoring services provided through the community care program follow regulatory guidelines and agency policies.
- Assists the Administrator with budge planning and implementation.
- Provide support to office staff.
- Assures that all program and licensure standards are met.
- Travel required for client visits and community activities as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or other relevant field required.
- Two years of experience working with community programs.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, not required.
- Knowledge of home care rules and regulations is required.
- Experience with PHC, Family Care, PCS, PAS, CBA, and Private Duty programs and/or DADS is a plus.
Apply online to become a part of our compassionate and dedicated team http://www.lifespantx.com or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
LifeSpan Home HealthWhy Work Here?
Great place to work for and great team to work with too.
LifeSpan Home Health provides in-home, non-medical and skilled care to the elderly and disabled so they can remain safe and comfortable in their home, with their family, and in the community. Our compassionate employees are the key to our success!
6243 IH 10 WestSan Antonio, TX
Arts and Entertainment