Work for an organization that is passionate about quality care and providing a thoughtful approach to improving the lives of the geriatric community. Manage and develop clinical practice by providing quality psychological care to LifeSource clients and establish positive relations with long-term care facility staff to better communicate the
important aspect of quality mental health services
Doctoral degree from an accredited educational institution and a current and valid license as a doctoral-level Psychologist issued by the Wisconsin State Board of Psychology, required
Benefits of working with LifeSource:
- All administrative tasks completed by LifeSource allowing you to focus on Patient Care!
- No more billing worries or interruptions in cash flow!
- Flexible schedule – full or part-time practices available immediately
- Electronic health record for easy and efficient documentation
- Triage provided
- Clinical autonomy, yet access to a network of experienced colleagues
- Research and publication opportunities – if desired
- Educational programs offered quarterly with CME/CEU credit provided
- Case Review and support from a group of clinical peers
- Excellent compensation packages
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term disability
- CME/CEU budget
- No nights or weekends
We currently have a team of professionals who would be happy to speak with you about the positive experience they are having as a LifeSource clinician. LifeSource believes in servicing all of its “clients,” our patients, our facilities, and especially our clinicians. We are extremely focused on providing the highest level of service in each of these areas.
View our Clinician Testimonial(s) w/ video: http://www.lifesourceinc.org/#!providers/c15rt
- Immediate practice opportunities available
PhD / PsyD