Telehealth Liaison- Part Time - Not Remote
LifeSource, Inc. Orangeburg, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Covid Vaccine REQUIRED. Part Time hours. NOT REMOTE. Travel time compensated.
We're currently looking for a PART TIME, customer service focused, Telehealth Liaison to work with patients within Long Term Care facilities.
This person would be responsible for facilitating our IN PERSON needs for Telehealth sessions, between patients in Nursing Facilities and their clinical provider.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing organization whose employees are continually striving to better serve their community? If so, LifeSource, Inc. may be the place for you!
Telehealth Liaison - DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Facilitate Telehealth Sessions within facilities served by your assigned clinician in your assigned region
· Driving to different Nursing Home & Assisted Living Home locations
· Handle patient or guardians’ informed consent to treat, and other paperwork as necessary
· Provide unbeatable customer service
· Comply with HIPAA standards
· Establish and maintain good rapport and relationships with providers, clients, and facility staff
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (preferred)
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· iPad and General Technology proficiency
· Must have reliable transportation to and from sites
· Medical terminology
· Computer proficiency
· Legible handwriting and ability to accurately record information
· Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and improving work flow
· Professional demeanor and recognition of privacy considerations for patients and families
Requires walking, sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Lifting and carrying of the iPad and other technology devices and accessories. Requires working directly with patients in close proximity.
LifeSource, Inc. is a successful, established and growing multi-specialty health services company with practices located throughout the USA. We provide primary, psychiatric, therapy as well as telehealth services within our outpatients offices as well as to patients residing within rural facilities, improving the quality of life for this sometimes overlooked population. Please contact us if you'd be interested in working with us in a fun, friendly and supportive work environment. We're always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team.