Telehealth Assistant- Part Time - Great Opportunity!
- Posted: over a month ago
LifeSource is looking for a customer service focused Telehealth Liaison to join our dynamic Telehealth Team! This role is crucial to LifeSource’s commitment to provide quality healthcare and better quality of life for the patients we serve. This person will be key in ensuring our providers are able to reach each patient that is needing our services by facilitating telehealth visits in nursing homes and assisted living communities.
If you have an upbeat personality, enjoy providing top notch care to patients and providers, and are able to drive between communities, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Travel time is compensated. Part time and full-time hours are available (depending on location). Compensation is very competitive. Please contact us if you’d be interested in working with us in a fun, friendly and supportive work environment!
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive, other duties may be assigned:
· Travel to nursing homes to facilitate Telehealth Sessions and ensure patient visits are completed with the telehealth provider
· Round with provider to see scheduled patients and assist with any communication needs between the provider and the patient
· Act as a liaison between the facility and other functions in the company to assist with the patient’s needs
· Coordinate with the Customer Service Advocate regarding facility and provider needs, as necessary
· Communicate with key facility staff members regarding patient updates and needs
· Assist with new patient consent paperwork and obtain signatures as needed
· Assist providers with check-in and check-out procedures
· Provide unbeatable customer service
· Establish and maintain good rapport and relationships with providers, patients, and facility staff
· Regularly check email and other forms of company communication to ensure patient needs are met
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (PREFERRED)
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience in an office or medical setting
· Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant, a plus
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Customer service experience
· Reliable and dependable
· Experience with electronic health record systems a plus, but not required
· Prior health care scheduling or medical related experience a plus, but not required
· General Knowledge of HIPAA privacy laws
· Technology savvy with experience using an iPad
· Must be fully vaccinated
· Drive to help patients and staff with tact and diplomacy
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written form
· Strong communication skills and customer service attitude required
· Must be able to frequently communicate with facilities and patients and/or with others about patient or provider requirement, complaints, and common inquiries
This job is a facility-based role requiring travel to assigned facilities daily, to perform job duties. When not working in a facility, this role may operate in a virtual environment or be required to work in the Corporate Office. Standard office equipment is provided and required to perform job duties
LifeSource, Inc. is a successful, established and growing multi-specialty health services company with practices located throughout the USA. We provide primary, psychiatric, therapy and telehealth services to patients residing within rural long-term care communities. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for this sometimes-overlooked population. Please contact us if you'd be interested in working with us in a fun, friendly and supportive work environment. We're always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team.