Telehealth Assistant / CNA / Medical Assistant – Great Opportunity!
This person would be responsible for getting the Nursing Home patients set up in front of the iPad for services with a Mental Health Provider. If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing organization whose employees are continually striving to better serve their community, then look no further. LifeSource, Inc. is the place for you - with multiple opportunities to take your career to the next level!
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing organization whose employees are continually striving to better serve their community? If so, LifeSource, Inc. may be the place for you to take your career to the next level!
We're currently looking for a part time customer service focused Telehealth Assistant to work within Long Term Care facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Facilitate Telehealth Sessions within facilities served by your assigned clinician in your assigned region
. Handle patient or guardians’ informed consent to treat, and other paperwork as necessary
. Provide unbeatable customer service
· Comply with HIPAA standards
. Establish and maintain good rapport and relationships with providers, clients, and facility staff
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months experience as a clinical assistant or experience working within Post-Acute Facilities
- EMR (Electronic Medical Records) experience
· Medical terminology
· Computer proficiency
· Legible handwriting and ability to accurately record information
· Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and improving work flow
· Professional demeanor and recognition of privacy considerations for patients and families
Requires walking, sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Lifting and carrying. Requires working under stress. Ability to drive between facilities and meetings
LifeSource, Inc.LifeSource, Inc. is a successful, established and growing multi-specialty health services company with practices located throughout the USA. We provide primary, psychiatric, therapy as well as telehealth services within our outpatients offices as well as to patients residing within rural facilities, improving the quality of life for this sometimes overlooked population. Please contact us if you'd be interested in working with us in a fun, friendly and supportive work environment. We're always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team.