Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Part-time only
Work for an organization that is passionate about quality care and providing a thoughtful approach to improving the lives of the geriatric community. Provide psychiatric services to residents/consumers at assigned contract sites according to site-specific protocols. Perform medical consultations with clients' primary care physician, family, facility staff and LifeSource support staff when necessary
Masters degree in Nursing from an accredited educational institution and a current and valid license to practice issued by the Kentucky Board of Nursing. All other certifications necessary to perform one's duties must be current and valid, required. Must have an active and current authorization to prescribe and a DEA license. Specialization in psychiatry preferred but not necessary.
- Practices in multiple locations ready and waiting to be staffed
- All administrative tasks completed by LifeSource allowing you to focus on Patient Care!
- No more billing worries or interruptions in cash flow!
- Flexible schedule – full or part-time practices available immediately
- Electronic health record for easy and efficient documentation
- Triage provided
- Clinical autonomy, yet access to a network of experienced colleagues
- Educational programs offered quarterly with CME/CEU credit provided
- Case Review and support from a group of clinical peers
- Excellent compensation packages
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term disability
- CME/CEU budget
- No nights or weekends
We currently have a team of professionals who would be happy to speak with you about the positive experience they are having as a LifeSource clinician. LifeSource believes in servicing all of its “clients,” our patients, our facilities, and especially our clinicians. We are extremely focused on providing the highest level of service in each of these areas.
View our Clinician Testimonial(s) w/ video: http://www.lifesourceinc.org/#!providers/c15rt
Behavioral Health Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, PMHNP,