NEW - Primary Care - Supervising MD/DO & Medical Director
- Posted: 4 days ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
- Immediate Part-Time Medical Director opportunity
- Direct Care & Supervision of Primary Care Nurse Practitioner(s)
- Control your Schedule - Very Flexible
- Part Time
Must have NC license & the ability to practice in the Laurinburg area one day a week...
Seeking an MD/DO to provide direct care as well as to supervise and collaborate with our Primary Care Nurse Practitioners working within LTC, Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation facilities. This position also takes part in the interview process allowing you to screen and select the extenders you are comfortable working with.
Work for an organization that is passionate about quality care and providing a thoughtful approach to improving the lives of the geriatric community. Our clinicians provide both primary as well as mental health services to residents within long term care, nursing, rehab and skilled nursing facilities.
Benefits of working with LifeSource:
- Practices in multiple locations ready and waiting to be staffed
- All administrative tasks completed by LifeSource allowing you to focus on Patient Care!
- No more billing worries or interruptions in cash flow!
- Flexible schedule
- Electronic health record for easy and efficient documentation
- Triage provided
- Clinical autonomy, yet access to a network of experienced colleagues
- Educational programs offered with CME/CEU credit provided
- Case Review and support from a group of clinical peers
- Excellent compensation packages
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term disability available
- CME/CEU budget
We currently have a team of professionals who would be happy to speak with you about the positive experience they are having as a LifeSource clinician. LifeSource believes in servicing all of its “clients,” our patients, our facilities, and especially our clinicians. We are extremely focused on providing the highest level of service in each of these areas.
Please see what a few of our clinicians have to say about their personal experience with LifeSource. These clinicians would also be available to speak with you directly.
“I would recommend this company to my best friend, and have! I love the high level of commitment that exists throughout the organization. Clinicians are valued and provided for with services and support that can’t be matched.”
– Arlene Gallan, PhD. North Carolina LifeSource Clinician
Clinician Testimonial(s) w/ video: https://lifesourceinc.org/providers.html
- Immediate practice opportunities available
- Laurinburg, NC
(Additional areas under development...Please contact for details)
HealthcareView all jobs at LifeSource, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?