***Responsible for the Northern half of the State- Griffin up through TN Border***
LifeSource, Inc. is currently searching for a Customer Service Advocate (CSA) to join our passionate and growing BD team as we strive to better serve and support the geriatric community living in Assisted and Nursing Facilities! As a CSA, you will be responsible for partnering with our Business Development Team to assist our current client sites as well as the LifeSource clinicians assigned to your territory. We’re looking for a candidate who is willing to make a commitment to learning our business, our industry, and investing in an exciting career within our organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical related field preferred, but open to Business Grads with 3+ years of Medical Experience. (Sales/Marketing/Service).
- Social Worker experience highly desired
- 5 years of customer service experience
- 3 years working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous experience working with EMR systems is a big plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent customer service skills - people person
- Excellent communication skills – public speaking
- Minimal supervision - self-starter
- LTC/Nursing/Skilled Nursing Facility experience is a BIG plus
- Works well in a Team and Individual Environment
- Sales Background
Some Responsibilities include:
- Managing aspects of existing customer relationships with the goal of providing superior service and maximizing value
- Understanding and articulation of the value that LifeSource brings, to the patients/families & facilities
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
- Prepare reports and documentation in order to conduct ongoing customer reviews
- Develop, maintain, and sustain long-term customer relationships; Facilitate resolution of all customer problems; Serve as a central resource for all customer communication.
- Manage multiple facilities within ones territory; Responsible for account retention.
- Managing the Happiness of clinicians within ones territory; Responsible for clinician retention.
- Assist with starting new facilities and clinicians within ones territory.
- Provide training to facility staff and education to families, which may be large groups
- Data entry into our EHR: Updating facility, patient, and/or clinician information