Work for an organization that is passionate about quality care and providing a thoughtful approach to improving the lives of the geriatric community. Our clinicians provide both primary as well as mental health services to residents within long term care, nursing and skilled nursing facilities.
Benefits of working with LifeSource:
- Practices in multiple locations ready and waiting to be staffed
- All administrative tasks completed by LifeSource allowing you to focus on Patient Care!
- No more billing worries or interruptions in cash flow!
- Flexible schedule – full or part-time practices available immediately
- Electronic health record for easy and efficient documentation
- Triage provided
- Clinical autonomy, yet access to a network of experienced colleagues
- Research and publication opportunities – if desired
- Educational programs offered quarterly with CME/CEU credit provided
- Case Review and support from a group of clinical peers
- Excellent compensation packages
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term disability
- CME/CEU budget
- No nights or weekends
We currently have a team of professionals who would be happy to speak with you about the positive experience they are having as a LifeSource clinician. LifeSource believes in servicing all of its “clients,” our patients, our facilities, and especially our clinicians. We are extremely focused on providing the highest level of service in each of these areas.
Please see what a few of our clinicians have to say about their personal experience with LifeSource. These clinicians would also be available to speak with you directly.
“I would recommend this company to my best friend, and have! I love the high level of commitment that exists throughout the organization. Clinicians are valued and provided for with services and support that can’t be matched.”
– Arlene Gallan, PhD. North Carolina LifeSource Clinician
“Having been in the field of psychology for sixteen years across settings to include; non-profit private practice, state department of mental health and large school districts as school psychologist, I can honestly say I have never found a better setting in which to work than LifeSource. When they say they will build you a private practice, and do all the administrative work, they mean what they say. It is truly a clinician’s dream come true.”
- Robert Nelson, PsyD. South Carolina LifeSource Clinician
Clinician Testimonial(s) w/ video: http://www.lifesourceinc.org/#!providers/c15rt
- Immediate practice opportunity in Tampa, Florida
(Additional areas under development...Please contact for details)