LifeSolutions Counseling is seeking a Licensed Home-Based Therapist in the state of Indiana. We are looking for an individual to help carry on our mission of helping people reach their full potential. A perfect fit for individuals with their master's degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, sociology, or a directly-related human service field from an accredited college.* Competitive pay based on experience
* Position requires to live & Communte to Central Indiana Area.
* Field based position which is perfect for those who do not want to be stuck in an office all day.
* Must possess or be eligible to obtain one of the following licenses in the state of Indiana: LSW, LCSW, LMFTA, LMFT, LMHCA, LMHC.
LifeSolutions Counseling contracts with the Department of Child Services and Juvenile Probation in Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Madison, Tipton, Boone, Shelby, Montgomery, Morgan, and Putnam counties to provide home-based therapy and case management.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
In addition to meeting with individual clients, staff will coordinate care with the Family Case Manager within the Department of Child Services and other providers involved in each client's case. Clients present with a variety of issues with some of the most common being substance abuse, domestic violence, trauma recovery, anxiety, depression, relationship problems with family or significant others, stress management, homelessness, and lack of resources