Biotech Business Development
LifeSensors Inc Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $105,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Biotech Business Development Manager
LifeSensors is seeking a Business Development Associate/Manager www.lifesensors.com. Epigenetic modifications, such as ubiquitin is the next frontier in drug discovery and diagnostic. Ubiquitin proteasome system (UPS) plays a fundamental role in every aspect of health and disease. Biotechs and pharma have increase in investment in UPS and PROTAC (protein targeting chimeras) based drug discovery programs. Successful candidates will have knowledge of UPS or life science degree. LifeSensors has developed broad products and technology platforms for PROTAC drug discovery and tools for mass spec proteomics. LifeSensors is developing personalized medicine for neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease (AD/PD). Successful candidate will be responsible for establishing business relationship, licensing agreements with pharmaceutical and biotech partners, developing and implementing marketing strategies and identifying / developing new product ideas.
- · Prepare strategic plans for marketing LifeSensors Inc. technologies and discovery platform.
- · Ensure a steady flow of quality sales meetings with partners and prospective partners.
- · Ensure LifeSensors Inc. team members are adequately briefed on the outcome of partner interest.
- · Prepare promotional materials, calling on LifeSensors Inc. experts or consultants as appropriate.
- · Assist in negotiation and securing contracts/partnerships agreements and feasibility studies.
- · Contribute to the maintenance of the computerized partner and prospect database CRM, web site etc.
- · Carry out market research, competitor and partner surveys as required.
- · BS/MS or Ph.D in Life Sciences or related experience
- · Knowledgeable in the ubiquitin proteasome system or preferably life science research.
- · Strong ability to identify, prioritize, and execute business objectives to grow revenue.
- · Strong verbal and written communications skills
- · A self-starter, independent thinker as well as a team player
- · Outgoing, friendly and confident personality, able to effectively engage customers across a range.
- · Must have the ability to travel for client meetings, trade shows, research conferences and exhibitions.
- · High energy and can energize others.
- · Persistent in getting tasks done as planned and on time and finding solutions to obstacles.
- · Self-starter, multi-tasking, well organized and reliable
- · Outstanding communications skills with a sense of diplomacy and tactics necessary to be successful.
- · Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, combining technical capacity to influence and convince.
- · A creative and solutions-oriented approach dedicated to achieving high goals.
In addition to competitive salary, we offer an attractive benefits package which includes, Medical, dental, and vision coverage and bonus program. Tax-effective reimbursement accounts for childcare and medical expenses, Retirement Savings Plan with a company match, 10 days annual vacation, 10 paid holidays each year, 5 paid sick days per year and Life Insurance programs.
LifeSensors IncWhy Work Here?
LifeSensors Inc., is in the suburbs of Philadelphia PA. We are at the frontiers of making breakthrough in drug discovery and diagnostics.
LifeSensors Inc., a biotech company located in the suburbs of Philadelphia PA. LifeSensors is at the frontiers of biology to make breakthrough discoveries in ubiquitin proteasome pathway (UPS) and PROTAC drug fields. BD manager will develop and implement strategic plans for marketing LifeSensors Inc. technologies. The person will establish LifeSensors as a leader in growing field of PROTAC drug discovery and diagnostic platforms. Ultimately these technologies will have a broad impact on patient populations.
271 Great Valley ParkwayPhiladelphia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at LifeSensors Inc