Human Resources Coordinator - Part Time
LifeScience Logistics Tacoma, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Part-time Human Resources Coordinator position specifically assists Organizational Development with sourcing qualified candidates for part-time Warehouse Personnel and Surge positions; assists in the delivery of New Employee Orientation for LifeScience Logistics employees; and processes employment paperwork such as new hire paperwork, status changes, and separation forms. The Human Resources Coordinator also coordinates benefits administration by site.
- Recruitment part-time Warehouse Personnel and Surge by attending career fairs and events.
- Help conduct onsite interviews for part-time Warehouse Personnel and Surge
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of Company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and standalone policies.
- Understand background check and drug screening policies and procedures.
- Be a resource for part-time personnel.
- Coordinate New Employee Orientation for part-time personnel including the coordination of new hire and benefits enrollment process for part-time personnel (i.e., new hire paperwork, onboarding sessions, schedule informational meetings, collect paperwork, and track employee enrollment options).
- Manage annual benefits open enrollment process for specific site.
- Understand the payroll cycle.
- Create and maintain personnel files for all part-time Warehouse Personnel and Surge.
- Maintain state and federal employment postings facility’s break room.
- Facilitate employee status change process for part-time personnel.
- Process employee separation forms for part-time personnel.
- Educate part-time personnel about Company policies (i.e., eligibility for and accrual of benefits such as paid time off, short- and long-term disability, and holiday pay).
- Coordinate monthly Surge scheduling, communication, and quarterly drill.
- Participate in the Morale Committee and employee social functions.
- Arrange monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations and create birthday/anniversary cards.
- Maintain and inform Corporate Human Resources Manager of all communication with federal and state agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalency required. Progressing towards a college degree preferred.
- Displays dedication to a high standard of performance
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of the following:
- Effective time management skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct appropriate research as needed
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Critical thinking skills
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Navigate through Quality and Employee Management Systems with training – PAYCOR, NEWTON ATS, MQ1
- Basic to Intermediate Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Intermediate public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to produce a range of reports and statistical information (track headcount, analysis of separations YTD)
- Experience of using a Human Resources IT System (HRIS) (onboarding, running reports)
- Understanding of people sourcing and best hiring/interviewing practices is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing web-based telecommunications and social media technology
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to successfully pass all preliminary employment requirements (i.e., background check and drug screen).
- Must have a valid driver’s license to participate in regional recruiting and professional development events.
- Work is light to medium in nature with frequent walking to perform assigned tasks.
- Occasional lifting of 25lbs. is required.
- Activities occur both inside and outside.
- Hazardous conditions may exist, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts.
- Equipment: Desktop computer, fax machine, copier, desk phone, and cell phone
- Systems: Outlook, Excel, and Word
LifeScience Logistics is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LifeScience Logistics offers a variety of careers in the healthcare supply chain. We are continuously seeking qualified candidates who believe in the power of “yes.” We offer challenging career growth possibilities in an environment that embraces innovation, vision, and unwavering dedication.
LifeScience LogisticsWhy Work Here?
With awesome CEO, great company culture and benefits!
Do you always find a way? LifeScience Logistics offers a variety of careers in the healthcare supply chain. We are continuously seeking qualified candidates who believe in the power of “yes.” We offer challenging career growth possibilities in an environment that embraces innovation, vision, and unwavering dedication.